1. Sted & *lynz*

2. Rays the roof + kids

3. Havards

4. Dr Doom

5. Matt H

6. AdzC

7. Ian Ian ( work depending )

8. Cadman (Meet at Morrisons)

Also are we thinking of eating before we go to blackpool like previous years?? Maybe the Ribble Pilot??

If so I'll give them a ring and give them notice that we'll be coming.

Guest Rays the roof

Bp Standish 6.30pm

1. Sted & Lynz

Tickle trout M6 7.00pm

1. Matt H

2. Ramondo & Tara (& Karma's bling!!)

Ribble pilot Preston 7.15pm

Morrison's car park Blackpool approx 9.00pm

1. Ian Ian

2. Cadman

3. AdzC

p Standish 6.30pm

1. Sted & Lynz

2. HAVARD + wife and kids:d

Tickle trout M6 7.00pm

1. Matt H

2. Ramondo & Tara (& Karma's bling!!)

Ribble pilot Preston 7.15pm

Morrison's car park Blackpool approx 9.00pm

1. Ian Ian

2. Cadman

3. AdzC

we are at the ribble pilot now and no one has arrived at either the tickle trout or here.

We have decided not to go to the lights as having spoken to ian he can't make it either so the night is a wash out on both counts. It would have been nice if people had said they couldn't make it!

I hope cadman and adzc see this before leaving.

:( Sorry Guys n Gals i finished late at work, the motorway was bolloxed northbound and it was lashing it down ...............so sorry took the cowards way out got home sat on the couch and fell asleep !! but i did ring mr Sted when i got home first :innocent:

Cheers

-Ian-

Unfortunately Lynz we didn't see your message before we set off.

Cadman and I waited for an hour and I left at 10. Thought the M6 may have cleared up as we were stuck in it at about 16:30.

Maybe next year though.

Nice meeting you though Cadman :)

I hope cadman and adzc see this before leaving.

Nope! Fraid not. Twas freezing on that car park!:)

Although i was treated to a a couple of chavs handbreaking an MPV at about 9.45pm :rolleyes:

Was nice to meet you Adz, got a very clean car there!

(note to self: must get some UK glass headlights)

Really sorry AdzC, need to exchange mobile numbers next time:(

We set out fully intending to go, even had to make our eldest miss the end of the Phantom Menace to get the Tickle Trout on time, but when there was no-one at the Tickle Trout or the Ribble Pilot we didn't want to take the gamble of no-one being at Morrisons, especially as we had a two year old and a six year old with us!

The M6 was totally clear when we left Wigan just after 6:30pm though:search:

Vicki & Paul x

As Vicki said, really sorry that you were stuck waiting for us without seeing this, but we had to decide at what point to call it a day and when no one had arrived at the main two points we didn't want to go all the way to blackpool to be more disappointed.

*Lynz* had been told about the accident at work so at 5pm I checked the AA traffic report which said that the M6 should be back to normal at 6pm, we went to the H's to pick up Ellis so that they could take the Supe and when we went over the M6 at just after 6pm it was clear. Also when we joined the M6 from the M61 just before 7pm it was clear also.

Not sure which number you've got for us Ian but we'd not had a missed call on the mobile or house phone so need to check that with you:). It was when we arrived at the Ribble and contacted Ian to find out whether he was going, we then decided that due to the weather and the fact that no one else had turned up that we would call it a day and go home.

Sorry this meet turned out like this as it's been a great one in previous years and it would have been nice to meet both AdzC and Cadman.

Nope! Fraid not. Twas freezing on that car park!:)

Although i was treated to a a couple of chavs handbreaking an MPV at about 9.45pm :rolleyes:

Was nice to meet you Adz, got a very clean car there!

(note to self: must get some UK glass headlights)

Thank you very much.

Yours is a fine example of a good looking Veilside car.

Were the chavs handbraking round the two that were taking pictures of our cars?

Really sorry AdzC, need to exchange mobile numbers next time:(

We set out fully intending to go, even had to make our eldest miss the end of the Phantom Menace to get the Tickle Trout on time, but when there was no-one at the Tickle Trout or the Ribble Pilot we didn't want to take the gamble of no-one being at Morrisons, especially as we had a two year old and a six year old with us!

The M6 was totally clear when we left Wigan just after 6:30pm though:search:

Vicki & Paul x

No worries at all.

We may get an impromptu meet before the lights finish otherwise I'll make the effort to get to the next NW meet.

Were the chavs handbraking round the two that were taking pictures of our cars?

No, this was about 5 mins after you left, 2 idiots in another MPV:rolleyes:.

I only hung around for another 10 mins after you left. Wish i'd checked the forum before i left now!

Hope the kids enjoyed the lights, god knows they waited long enough! :D

No, this was about 5 mins after you left, 2 idiots in another MPV:rolleyes:.

I only hung around for another 10 mins after you left. Wish i'd checked the forum before i left now!

Hope the kids enjoyed the lights, god knows they waited long enough! :D

So do I although I checked whilst we were there on my phone but it didn't load the latest page for some reason :rolleyes:

Good job I had the DVD player for them to watch a film otherwise they would have been fast asleep before the lights.