Dan (pistonbroke) body kit project.

SUPRALOOPY

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I now have sides done and will be taking them off to paint the bits that will not get painted when fitted and moulded to the car.

I test fitted the lights and had to adjust the bumper for easy removal, another tip for all doing this themselves make sure everything fits and you are happy before painting even if it seems like alot of hassel to keep putting the stuff on and then removing it again.

I wanted to get it all in primer before JAE (the pics are for photo purposes) so it was like concrete for when I got back. For all those going to JAE I'll see you there and try not to talk work to me please;):p

dans car 027.jpg

dans car 028.jpg

dans car 029.jpg

dans car 030.jpg

dans car 031.jpg

dans car 032.jpg

dans car 033.jpg

dans car 034.jpg

Looking like the usual quality Dave, superb, it is a shame you dont continue to offer this service, perhaps you should and just make the cost worth while to yourself, if you want quality you will be willing to pay ?

This is why I will always be skint:( I just can't do the fook people over thing. I know I need to charge but I'm never happy with my work so charge accordingly and that = you win I lose. If you knew the stress these jobs put you under you would not do them, one thing goes wrong and its now costing you money to put right (oh and something always goes wrong)

I may well still do this but I don't think people will pay for the hours I spend TBH:) I am working out a list of prices for things like dash paints and headlight refurbs so watch my traders area ;)

BTW whilst painting all this I had Jamesy.W texting me sick jokes to put me off. (Thanks mate)

Edited by SUPRALOOPY (see edit history)