The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello everyone

dan1985

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

£10k !! :blink: That's just ridiculous money for an NA-T. I wouldn't even consider half that even for a well put together one, let alone the TF risk.

There are plenty of nice 6spd TT BPU cars out there that put out as much or more power than NA-T for a fraction of the cost of this.

from what ive seen in our own for sale threads, you could pick up a brilliant TT manual or auto between 6k to 10k, if this is an NA-T conversion. and the one jamieP and others think it is. id do yourself a favour and look in that section of this forum! :p

last thing you want is to pay 10k for a badly done NA-T with finance on it aswell. because even if you shift it. you still have that 10k finance to pay off. and that would be a very bad financial situation to put yourself in!

fwiw, seems like following the advice from fellow members is what you need to do.

Also, £10K is a good budget for a Supra. Consider contacting Juregn @ JM Imports (see trader's section of the website). He has a superb reputation for sourcing and supplying very nice Supras as per customer requirements.

By the sound of it Dan you need finance and will buy a supra anywhere you can if they offer that service, id strongly advise you against buying a 5 speed na-t as it will most likely cost you a lot of money to run and should you decide to sell it you will struggle imo.

Can you not get a bank loan then buy a quality TT6?

The biggest piece of advice I would give you is listen to the members on this forum. The Supra is a fantastic, well built car with a great reputation of being very reliable. The thing is the car you have pointed out has been modified alot from stock, and for 10k sounds VERY expensive for what it is.

I was in the same boat as you, had a good budget for a Supra and looked at a few that looked really nice on the outside. Back then I didn't know much about the Supra and almost blew 13k on a very poorly built single. Without the advice on here I would be sitting with a shed of a car that would have probably cost me double that to put right.

There are plenty of great cars out there for you to buy, you just have to be patient to find the right one and not rush in to buying the first one you see. All IMO of course ;)