The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What a comment. How dare He say that.....

Geo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizarre thing to 'crow bar' in there again. You're good at it. Load of bull though. Everytime.... why not at least sound credible and say 'most' :rolleyes:

O.k :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=193634&highlight=blonde

'Most' would infer that you don't do it constantly. I think the terminology i used is far more accurate. No doubt you will be off to find some examples. Take your time bud, noone will mind.

Out of curiosity, what do you think happened in that thread you linked? I got my wires crossed for a few seconds and openly admitted being a twat. You are constantly a twat and havent admitted it once. Saying that after so long, and countless examples (that you can search... again take your time) its probably just taken as gospel, so not to worry.

'Most' would infer that you don't do it constantly. I think the terminology i used is far more accurate. No doubt you will be off to find some examples. Take your time bud, noone will mind.

Out of curiosity, what do you think happened in that thread you linked? I got my wires crossed for a few seconds and openly admitted being a $#@!. You are constantly a $#@! and havent admitted it once. Saying that after so long, and countless examples (that you can search... again take your time) its probably just taken as gospel, so not to worry.

:iagree:

'Most' would infer that you don't do it constantly. I think the terminology i used is far more accurate. No doubt you will be off to find some examples. Take your time bud, noone will mind..

I would only need to bring up the last thread of mine asking for advice on the stock speaker wires for an example.

You are constantly a $#@! and havent admitted it once.

I'll let you know when it happens :) It's good that you can accept your inferiority though. Good step towards excepting yourself. anyway, off now, i'll help you pick up your toys and dummies on the way Scot=op ;)

I must admit it was quite a BOLD statement!!

To "do a Matt":

If he had said: "over some supras, for example [insert a picture of a Supra that has been completely destroyed or appears to have crashed into Halfords", instead of: "but a lot of other peoples supras", it would sound less... erm... bold...

Oh, and it's "other people's supras" Matt :thumbs: