The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Past and Present SUPRA pics..

Jamesy

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i just saw the thread mate - what a beast.

i did actually pm you i think re the trd last week ;)

Yes you did mate, sorry for not getting back to you. The spoiler's going with the car, but the new owner may want to sell it on, so i'll point he/she in your direction (Eventually!)

Gotta say jay although yor black one is mint there is somethin about the red one that makes me wanna rush to the bog with some kleenex :blink:

where is that car now. Is it owned by a member on here?

Thanks, as kitted cars go i do still like it:cool:

Went to Denmark, club member CSA now owns it:)

Strange how our likes change over time though. When I joined here and you had the red one Jamie I loved it more than anything. Now, although I still think it's an absolout stunner, I prefer the look of the black one. It' just a little shy of OEM and very mean looking.

Both stunning, one looks stunning but people outside the car modding scene will think just that, not realising the power produced was as high as it was. Where-as the other will make those people scarper out the way cause they can see it'll fly by.