The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car Transporting......cheap and reliable.

Suprash

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hanging off the back bumper of the Nissan! ;)

It's a front one!

Dude, you aint never driving any of my cars lol.......:p

And Pete/Kranz, he's my lucky drifty PG Tips bear.........for drinking tea while having the little pinky sticking out ;) Pinkies FTMFW !!!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ksI5H-K89vw/RsMr9DDPZuI/AAAAAAAABxw/cEth2ALbDEw/s400/rlove_tea_uk_20070709.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Just to say that I've used Ashley's service twice now and both times he's been great. Very careful loading and unloading, nice price and a nice chap too. Also, the last time I needed him was at very short notice (following morning) and he didn't disappoint. In fact he'd of been happy to do it that day had he not been at Santa Pod.

Highly recommended from me. :)

Just to say that I've used Ashley's service twice now and both times he's been great. Very careful loading and unloading, nice price and a nice chap too. Also, the last time I needed him was at very short notice (following morning) and he didn't disappoint. In fact he'd of been happy to do it that day had he not been at Santa Pod.

Highly recommended from me. :)

Thanks Ed, Im just glad to see her away from those cowboys now........go with your gut instinct from now on mate.....to be fair, I doubt they would have any idea how to make a custom exhaust for a V8, so glad to see you have found somewhere more suitable.

Remember contact me when you want her taking back ;)

Well my turn to contribute to this thread :)

As some of you probly noticed, in the trader there was a unbelievably cheap black NA, pounced alover it (thread coming soon!). After my mate let me down i stumbled across ash's ad on here and contacted him. Told him i needed it transporting to from scotland to manchester.. quote was unbelievably cheap for such a run.

What can i say bout ash and his service... simply amazing fella, highly professional and most important, careful. He will look after your car like its his own. I cant thank him enough. I would recommend him to anyone!

thanks alot mate! i owe you 1 and several litres of beer :thumbs:

martin

Edited by Kirk (see edit history)

Thanks mate, I have to say that was one hell of a mission, but hey, I got to see some of bonny Scotland at the same time lol.

Hope you enjoy her......

Well my turn to contribute to this thread :)

As some of you probly noticed, in the trader there was a unbelievably black NA, pounced alover it (thread coming soon!). After my mate left me down i stumbled across ash ad on here and contacted him. Told him i needed it transporting to from scotland to manchester.. quote was unbelievably cheap for such a run.

What can i say bout ash and his service... simply amazing fella, highly professional and most important careful. He will look after your car like its his own. I cant thank him enough. I would recommend him to anyone!

thanks alot mate! i owe you 1 and several litres of beer :thumbs:

martin

My turn now :)

I used Ash's services today (and his truck :D) and it was both very efficient and cost effective.

He arrived on time, didn't twat me in the eye when my sat nav took us through Italy (OK, possibly a small exaggeration) and kept me amused for the journey.

Top lad, top service and well recommended.

My turn now :)

I used Ash's services today (and his truck :D) and it was both very efficient and cost effective.

He arrived on time, didn't $#@! me in the eye when my sat nav took us through Italy (OK, possibly a small exaggeration) and kept me amused for the journey.

Top lad, top service and well recommended.

Ha, Gaz your Satnav is rubbish lol........:D

• 1 month later...
Guest BANDIT1

Here is a good one Ash!

Newcastle upon tyne to Falmouth! TR10 !

Cant remember if you quoted me or some one else of here if so remind me again please.

Have had one quote lets see if your cheaper? lol!!!!!!

Cheers!

ps its A Supra got first dibbs on this off Jurgen !

Oh! and i can put you up ( over night ) in your own (flat ) few beers and chippy tea ! lol!

trd pic4 tt 6 jurgen.jpg

Edited by BANDIT1 (see edit history)

Here is a good one Ash!

Cant remember if you quoted me or some one else of here if so remind me again please.

Cheers!

Oh! and i can put you up ( over night ) in your own (flat ) few beers and chippy tea ! lol!

Own flat, beers and chips...screw the job, fancy a lodger lol ;)

I'll price this up for you later mate when I get home, but it wasnt me that quoted you last time, so I'll try my best to cheaper mate......

Used Ash again the other night - again, very good reliable service :thumbs:

Gaz, please make sure your car is sorted after this, you dont understand the trouble I had getting her on the truck from your garage with that slight slope that leads down to your garage door, no other car gives me as much problems as yours does.......lucky you're a mate, otherwise I would start charging you more lol :p

Also found out speaking to your Dad that he works on SAP.....small world ;)

Gaz, please make sure your car is sorted after this, you dont understand the trouble I had getting her on the truck from your garage with that slight slope that leads down to your garage door, no other car gives me as much problems as yours does.......lucky you're a mate, otherwise I would start charging you more lol :p

Also found out speaking to your Dad that he works on SAP.....small world ;)

Hahaha I bet Lee is saying the same thing about my car right now!

My parent's drive is a bastard isn't it? You can see why I can never jack a car up safely on it.

I bet you and my dad had a lot to chat about then... I did tell you when I was last round your flat but perhaps it 'slipped your mind' :innocent:

People: If Ash can transport my car, he can transport anything :D

Hahaha I bet Lee is saying the same thing about my car right now!

My parent's drive is a bastard isn't it? You can see why I can never jack a car up safely on it.

I bet you and my dad had a lot to chat about then... I did tell you when I was last round your flat but perhaps it 'slipped your mind' :innocent:

People: If Ash can transport my car, he can transport anything :D

Flat, thats a fucking house god damn you lol :p

EDIT: Yours does make every other Supra seem easy in comparison ;)

Here is a good one Ash!

Cheers!

Shit a brick chap, thats some distance.........:blink:

PM'd.......;)

Guest BANDIT1

PM,d you back ash thanks bruv.

Genuine offer mate we have 1,300 rooms as we manage Falmouth university .

And its only a mile from the sea were your cod comes from now thats fresh fish mate lol!

Good night life too.

Cheers .