The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mascrat 13th July 09

Matt H

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what Ribble means, but after reading this it sounds like a waste of fuel...

I'm out.

Ribble sounds good for some time in the future :thumbs:

I must say, it really sounds like a waste of fuel though.

Dude, this isn't a marriage!

We should bail and have a meet somewhere that people actually want to go, no? At least when we were turned away for coffee at the Trafford Centre there were 4 other outlets within 1 minutes walk... and they had rocky roads.

Sure, but so many people are complaining about not getting food and things like that...

I'm out*
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_angry.gif

*I know that's no real loss.

These are awesome names, to boot.

Much better than Mascrat. I mean, it has scrat in the name.

Scrat:

Scrat\, n. [Cf. AS. scritta an hermaphrodite, Ir. scrut a scrub, a low, mean person, Gael. sgrut, sgruit, an old, shriveled person.] An hermaphrodite.

An ugly girl that tries to look by wearing loads of make up and short skirts. Often referred to as a cake-face.

Then:

:thumbs:

If I am free, I'll be going next time :)

:rlol: Brilliant!

Hows 1.3bar then? :D

Loveably tubbaly thank you.

Isn't it your single mate? Before you painted it tangerine that is ;)

Here you go mate ;)

http://humor.about.com/od/createhumor/How_to_Be_Funny_Tips_for_Writing_and_Creating_Humor_Comedy_Helpers.htm

pics thread is here:

http://www.japnorthwest.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7537

Cheers,

Paul.

Great pics Paul, looks like a good'n :thumbs:

Think you should probably lay off the NA bashing what with your "reliable" car!!!!

Nah, not now my car is running like it's new anyway ;)

Pot, kettle mean anything to you chuckles??????

Great pics Paul, looks like a good'n :thumbs:

And why weren't you there in your dream machine after championing it for 2 weeks??

Nah, not now my car is running like it's new anyway ;)

Well done you only cost you a small fortune :rolleyes:

:rlol: Brilliant!

Quoting things I have written to make it look like I have spun around and changed my mind when I have only ever expressed concerns over the reports of the previous meets (no food, driving on cycle lanes, nearly killing children).... free

:no:

Getting your supra on the road... pricele... Oh wait, how much?? :tongue:

hate to butt in here but get in a single and drive a single and you will be doing the same...

I won't be spending as much as Matt H on a single Supra. ;)

Ever.

I'm just getting back at Matt_H for being a smart arse regarding me saying that I would go to the next meet - being as this one seemed to go somewhat smoothly. :)

I am sure I would love Single, maybe one day I will get one.

Edited by martini (see edit history)

I won't be spending as much as Matt H on a single Supra. ;)

Ever.

Well i hope you don't run into the difficulties that i did, and have the unfortuneate experiance of paying good money for idiots to work on your car... There's no planning for that.

Ever. :rolleyes:

Well i hope you don't run into the difficulties that i did, and have the unfortuneate experiance of paying good money for idiots to work on your car... There's no planning for that.

Ever. :rolleyes:

Yeh, I know mate. It's all rather unlucky... my original point has become lost through tangential changes.

By the looks of it, you have a very nice car and I look forward to seeing her one day.

Back on topic, did Mascrat actually manage to get people food this time?

Yeh, I know mate. It's all rather unlucky... my original point has become lost through tangential changes.

By the looks of it, you have a very nice car and I look forward to seeing her one day.

Back on topic, did Mascrat actually manage to get people food this time?

Probably a difficult question to answer as from the looks of it only one Supra turned up, and I'm not sure they are a member.

Good job we had a champion for the cause to let us know how it all went ;)

Mike