The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mascrat 13th July 09

Matt H

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't get why you (or they) keep persevering with this place, surely there are other places to go. Hell, you could use the far end of the car park at Ikea and still have food available until 10pm (ish), I'm sure there'd be plenty of space.

Personally, I couldn't give a monkeys about about the rest of the rice burners, I'd be happy to just catch up with the folks on here.

If I ever did go back to Mascrat it would be with a crate of drinks and a portable stove, they don't deserve my money.

Why?! because there hasn't been a decent monthly meet sorted for like a year plus now. There needs to be a Hub where everyone goes, if you simply want to catch up with people from the site then fine, it can be done anytime, any place.

For me, i want to go somewhere where i can see loads of different cars and have some banter at the same time, that's is what the main monthly meet should be about.

Your missing the point. I don't particularlly car about going Mascrat, i have no affilication to them, they simple have (had), a great venue straight off the M6.

If JAP NW go to Wigan or Preston, then whatever as long as all the cars etc are there.

Lol I'm sure Mascrat will have one by next month! Probably around the food ordering counter :D

:lol:

guy's.

Who's coming? cant see your names down on the list on the meet forum......If they arent down then we cant judge how many people are coming....this is part of the problem...

Cheers,

Paul.

I'm not a member on Jap NW,

But stick me down, and a scooby ;)

I'm not a member on Jap NW,

But stick me down, and a scooby ;)

hiya mate,

You need to sign up and stick your car/reg no down on the members only thread. We have done this so that if anyone causes trouble we can tell who they are and if they are in JNW. If you dont put your name down etc then we cant stick up for you!

Cheers,

Paul.

hiya mate,

You need to sign up and stick your car/reg no down on the members only thread. We have done this so that if anyone causes trouble we can tell who they are and if they are in JNW. If you dont put your name down etc then we cant stick up for you!

Cheers,

Paul.

Fair enough....

"casuing trouble" :(

Puts me off going to meets!

What happened when the cops turned up then?

Yeah, had some idiots as i mentioned earlier, a little boy nearly got run over.......also the odd boy racer turns up in a saxo. If we have alist of members and the police get involved or whatever, we can show them that it was nothing to do with our meet and we dont get moved on as last time.

the cops turned up because the stupid manager called them! Then the pub proceded to tell people to park on the grass verge outside the pub on a main road.......

Luckily they are gone!

Paul.

Yeah, had some idiots as i mentioned earlier, a little boy nearly got run over.......also the odd boy racer turns up in a saxo. If we have alist of members and the police get involved or whatever, we can show them that it was nothing to do with our meet and we dont get moved on as last time.

Wow. :blink:

I do have an electric fence at the bottom of my garden, if you prefer :p

:tempted:

guy's.

Who's coming? cant see your names down on the list on the meet forum......If they arent down then we cant judge how many people are coming....this is part of the problem...

Cheers,

Paul.

I doubt I'll be available for this one anyway. If I'm not playing football at 8.30. I'll be at home with a bad case of the brads still.....:(

H.

It was a good meet,

around 50 cars last night. no complaints so far! I think some were put off by the rain as it was belting it down.

Paul.

Would like to see a picture if any :)

Did they everyone get fed? How was the staffing? I would like to attend the next one perhaps :)