The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Traders here to help or hinder??????????

Guest the cod father

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest the cod father

Like I said I am not a member and have stated that the mods can check if they want and see if I am a member, so a coward I am not. Who am I? I am a freedom fighter for every forum in the world where repression reins and if you believe that you believe in the tooth fairy and Santa!

As far as I am concerned this thread is closed as all that needed to be said has been said.

Thank you very much!

What's that old cliche: "one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist"

Entertaining though, I'll give you that. I must remember to make a few new accounts to have a pop at the members I don't have the balls to say it to myself. :rolleyes:

Like I said I am not a member and have stated that the mods can check if they want and see if I am a member, so a coward I am not. Who am I? I am a freedom fighter for every forum in the world where repression reins and if you believe that you believe in the tooth fairy and Santa!

As far as I am concerned this threead is closed as all that needed to be said has been said.

Thank you very much!

Perhaps it's me ... but I'm confused. What was the actual purpose behind you starting this thread ? :conf: Besides having a moan at one trader in particular.

Perhaps your point may have been met with less sceptism, incredulity .. if you'd suggested something positive .. instead of posted this thread in a tantrum and were sounding off like you've got a pair :Pling: - and basically stirring the shit and bringing up bad vibes.

Thank you very much!
De nada Amigo et Compadre

Oh, and welcome to club. :D

Guest the cod father

Clarkey

My post was not done in a tantrum only trying to point out the fact that the club is here for people to help other people who have like minds or similar intrests. Don't mind people making money in the slightest just don't like people taking advantage of a position they are in thats all no more no less. I was about to say that this was my opinion but I know for a fact other members on here feel the same.

Now I have said my bit caused the trouble I have caused and taken the personal insults from those on the board who feel it neccesary to do so. If you noticed a few people came on throwing personal digs at me, I never resorted to firing back, thats not what this was all about I only tried to point out the real fact why the supra net is here not for blatent profiteering but for owners and enthusiast.

I will not reply to any more posts on this subject as it has run its course but if anybody wishes to talk further please feel free to pm me.

Thanks

... I was about to say that this was my opinion but I know for a fact other members on here feel the same.

Looking back at the posts made in this thread, I would say that you are pretty much alone with that opinion. :rolleyes:

Guest Terry S

Cod, whilst you have the right to express your opinion here, it does smack of a punter who is just pissed off with Miami GT, and wont just confront them. If you are really a freedom fighter etc, then get a life, these BBS's can be hard enough places.