The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Been Offered This.

Tricky-Ricky

My old supra was a 3.0 N/A and im looking for another one as they are fab to drive and cruise in and look awesome.

Don't quite fancy a TT as it will be my daily driver although a couple of my mates have got TT supras as toys so i have seen them go, there wasn't much in it between an E36 M3 BMW which did take a slight lead.

In a straight line, the supra would probably whoop the s2000 once its in the mid-gears but around a track the s2000 is very nimble. Maybe im just too much into the Hondas lol.

I bought it as it was, fully HKS turbo conversion done by t-d-i plc, mapped on autronics by mark shead of M.A Developments.

Handling was great on it for a FWD, alot better any other honda i've to be honest as said they have got alot of understeer but i was suprised with the teg due to the short rack and LSD.

It was 280ish bhp and 200FT lbs of Torque, very small quick spooling Turbo. M24 which is similiar to a t25/t28.

Edited by beastgtir (see edit history)

Guest twinturboted

I am emergrating and gona sell my black twin turbo full kit turbo timer etc how do I sell it on this site viewing recommended must sell a beauty first to see will buy.

need help selling please advice fly this friday new job new zealand.

I am emergrating and gona sell my black twin turbo full kit turbo timer etc how do I sell it on this site viewing recommended must sell a beauty first to see will buy.

You need club membership in order to post in the for sale section....

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=82442

Pay £10 to become a member and then put your car up for sale with plenty of pictures......;)

H.

Agree with most of what has been said already. You own a supra. Stop and think about that for a second. A supra. He owns an s2000. An s2000.

Ok. A supra is a supra and an s2000 is and an s2000. A supra will always be a supra.

Congratulations. Never swap your supra for an s2000, even if it is gold plated. Or: especially if it is gold plated.

Take care.

Can we have this f*cker sectioned please..!!:blink:

I havent driven a supra TT, but i whooped quite a few in my integra type-r dc2

You either have a very non-standard Teg or you've been chasing the slow as fook NA's :D

From your previous posts you have all the signs of a troll ;)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=189530

That should help your fears lol, You can be assured i am on the lookout for a Supra. Has to the right one though.

The Supra above i recieved in a part-ex deal. The eyelids and bumper came with it although it had some nice extras like the Xenon kit, Stainless exhaust and TeinCoilovers.

Didn't know i'd struggle to find another white one in decent nick otherwise i would have kept it!

Agreed, the sound of them is phenomenal. One of the DAT-International boys has a rather nice S2K, is it Fraser on here?

Yup, Fraser and I swapped cars. His S2000 is my old car, and my new supe, is his old car :D

I'm not going to get into the whole S2000 thing in this thread, only the other day I reeled off several paragraphs in a similar thread regarding s2000 ownership pro's and cons.

Just to put it into context though, here is my old s2000

It is a UK car, with brand new Rota Slipstreams with falken tyres, new Eibach Pro springs. Fully serviced, and a gajillion other things done. Mint body work too.

I only wanted 8k for it sale price, though I swapped it with the supe and cash went Frasers way along with the S2000.

I do like hondas,appreciate the revvy nature of the engine for track and fast driving. Driving normal though tends to be gutless and a real dissappointment, comparing it to a supra TT, well someone is late for their medication me thinks :)

Yup, Fraser and I swapped cars. His S2000 is my old car, and my new supe, is his old car :D

I'm not going to get into the whole S2000 thing in this thread, only the other day I reeled off several paragraphs in a similar thread regarding s2000 ownership pro's and cons.

Just to put it into context though, here is my old s2000

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/jaxdanjo/PA210448.jpg

It is a UK car, with brand new Rota Slipstreams with falken tyres, new Eibach Pro springs. Fully serviced, and a gajillion other things done. Mint body work too.

I only wanted 8k for it sale price, though I swapped it with the supe and cash went Frasers way along with the S2000.

I saw this at the DAT meet on Saturday night, and its stunning. You dont see many modified S2000s, especially not as tastefully done as this one.