The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another one bites the dust

erol_h

I dont feel too bad because i wanted a manual sup so gona wait for a few months and then see what i can get. The only annoying thing is the battle with the stupid b1tch that hit me as she claims that i shouldn't of been in that lane she cant exit from the left lane and that she always exits from the middle lane. She tried to lecture me like she was my mum the cheek of it i just told her to shut the f*ck up and just give me her details.

She still hit you though! without looking obviously! unless you are in the wrong lane (which you clearly were not) than she has no hope. you wouldn't swipe 3 lanes without looking on a motorway just to get to your exit. Sounds to me she's one of these "bubble" drivers who can only see in front of them and is in their own little worlds. Good luck with rest though mate :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only annoying thing is the battle with the stupid b1tch that hit me as she claims that i shouldn't of been in that lane she cant exit from the left lane and that she always exits from the middle lane.

I'm sorry she what? :blink:

Is there any chance of a Google map picture of this magical roundabout where you go from the middle lane into the left lane when exiting - without checking your blind spot?

If she'd gone from the middle lane into lane 2 of the exit (assuming there were 2 lanes) and hit you then maybe she could've argued, but middle to left... :rolleyes: She's the one that changed lanes!

I take it her insurance company has accepted liability?

Erol talk to pig(jon) Then begin the battle. after that if you want to keep it give me a shout.

My insurance company are dealing with the matter plus there is also a solicitor thats been directed to act on behlaf regarding the injury claim aswell is speaking to pig going to help or shall i just leave it to them to deal with.

I'm sorry she what? :blink:

Is there any chance of a Google map picture of this magical roundabout where you go from the middle lane into the left lane when exiting - without checking your blind spot?

If she'd gone from the middle lane into lane 2 of the exit (assuming there were 2 lanes) and hit you then maybe she could've argued, but middle to left... :rolleyes: She's the one that changed lanes!

I take it her insurance company has accepted liability?

No it was only a single lane exit and tell me about it she was trying lecture me on how i shouldn't of been there and then when that failed she claimed i was speeding. I havnt heard anything from the insurance company yet so god knows whats going on hope to hear from them soon.

You have got to be kidding me, is that the only damage?!

Please get a buy-back offer on this, you could make a nice sum of cash on the side if you don't fancy the repair. Otherwise some salavge yard is only going to pay big money for it to get the engine and parts, normally several times the buy-back value.

Do the right thing, buy back on the cheap, sell here on the cheap - you get some extra cash, a member here gets a great donor or can put it back on the road.

I wouldn't mind but im just so busy with my work working stupid hours I havn't got the time. I will speak to them and see what they want for the car what kind of price could i sell it for at the state its at. Also what you can't see in the pics is that the rear quarter has some damage and needs to be fully resprayed and the door frame has been slightly knocked in aswell.

And get yourself to an osteopath, it's only a half hour appointment and you can claim back the cost through your insurance claim.

Doctor's are only good for prescribing painkillers. I had an injured shoulder and could barely move my head, but after the first treatment from an osteopath, I never took any more painkillers.

Ok ive spoken to the insurance which are a bunch of lazy c*nts but thats another story ive asked for the car to be sent back. Would anyone be interested in buying the car of me in the state its in either to repair or to strip for parts its a bpu spec and just covered 70000miles. I personally dont want to keep it myself as i was looking to sell plus i wanted a manual anyway also i would strip it myself but don't have the time.

Ok guys I need your help regarding the payout for my sup. They came back with a first offer of £3935 which i declined and said it was a insult i insured the car for £6000 for a reason I sent them 10plus pistonhead adverts all £6k plus. Then a week later they came back with a revised offer of £4100 which i replied why did you even bother thats just pathetic. They told me that there engineer found the spec as mine 93 tt jspec 70k good condition and bpu for £2900 on pistonheads which i demanded to see because it is utter bull. They have sent me the cheque and said thats what they are willing to give as thats what they see is correct and i need to prove its worth more whats the best way to go about it now as i wount accept 4k for it. Oh I am not accepting the cheque either i will be sending it back to them.