my single vs single

wilkorangerover

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG AS ARNY
No need, clearly orange bloke or orange blokes mate. Least you had the sense to use a different locatio.... oh wait.... nevermind.

haha dont be gay... ye ye lets have a laugh and pretend to be someone else get real

didnt think you would join... i know he dosent think much to all these slagging matches he`s seen

If his dictation is anything to go by then i'm guessing he can't follow most of them.

I think you should suggest a seperate forum area for people who want to put up pics of their cars where bad comments are banned. The amount of toys and dummy tits on the virtual floor of this forum is getting a bit of a pain. Not as much as the whining though.

If his dictation is anything to go by then i'm guessing he can't follow most of them.

I think you should suggest a seperate forum area for people who want to put up pics of their cars where bad comments are banned. The amount of toys and dummy tits on the virtual floor of this forum is getting a bit of a pain. Not as much as the whining though.

have i spat my dummy out ??

answer no... other wise i would slag your car.. but i dont slag people , there is no point we are all supra owners :)

especially people i sell parts to ;)

have i spat my dummy out ??

answer no... other wise i would slag you.. but i dont slag people

especially people i sell parts to ;)

I'm just honest mate, i don't hold back with comments on what i think regardless of who i am talking to. Don't take anything i am saying to heart or personally as it IS only my opinion, and of course this IS only a forum. I never take anything too seriously on here, if i ask an honest question i expect honest feedback whether its nice or not.

Anyway, on with the picture discussion. I've replied to your PM. No need to believe my opinion on the matter though, a search will find you plenty of info.

Guest BIG AS ARNY

have good nite guys... Mite see some of you at bbq on sat

p.s scott m... if you can say what you want whay cant i be honest ??

I'm just honest mate, i don't hold back with comments on what i think regardless of who i am talking to. Don't take anything i am saying to heart or personally as it IS only my opinion, and of course this IS only a forum. I never take anything too seriously on here, if i ask an honest question i expect honest feedback whether its nice or not.

Anyway, on with the picture discussion. I've replied to your PM. No need to believe my opinion on the matter though, a search will find you plenty of info.

cheers for the pm info !

never looked into it !:)

Guest BIG AS ARNY
Excellent first post bud, dare say you will become a well respected and important member of the community.

Jealous? Behave thyself.

Shocking coincidence, wonder if you only joined today. Some people would think this was a current member in pussycats clothing.

:(

:(

You didn't get flamed for being honest. I simply pointed out the fact that your first post was to come on and have a go at me, rather than to say hello and become a part of the community. Yes it was in a disrespectful manner but what would you expect after hitting out at me with your knickers in a twist?

Before everyone jumped on the bandwagon, have a read at what i said. I don't think i was out of line, i pull no punches and i make no apologies for it.