Dude's 2009/2010 Project

dude

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also got a bit more done on the inlet, the manifold is too thin to securely tap the holes for the Nitrous nozzles so we made some bosses up into which we will tap holes and then mount the anodized nozzles, as soon as they are all tappede the whole lot will get slung down the polishers.

300120101176.jpg

300120101177.jpg

300120101178.jpg

The dash looks stunning mate.

Thanks dude, should look even better with the facias done in a very dark grey 1/2mm flock. Even better the guy says he can go straight over the rubber coating, he PREFERS it to be removed but his guaruntee is that his flock will not come off the coating, if the coating comes off the dash its not down to him.

Looks good! It was suggested to me by Dimitri I think it was, to weld the injector bushes to the manifold to prevent any leaks past. With the amount of boost I imagine you'll be running it might well be worth doing.

The rail and injector kit myself and a couple of others have from FIC also recommends welding them :thumbs:

Looks good! It was suggested to me by Dimitri I think it was, to weld the injector bushes to the manifold to prevent any leaks past. With the amount of boost I imagine you'll be running it might well be worth doing.

Not going to be running Hi Boost Tony, keeping it under 3 bar;)

We thought about welding them but Paul was worried about distortion, looks like we will now have to chance it as you guys have confirmed what I was thinking.