dan4

UK spec Owner?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. UK spec Owner?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a uk manual, had a rebuild 5k ago (forged pistons etc), but was mapped by that complete t*t dan turnip (NOT my choice) so the internals of the engine probably look like its done 500k not 5k .... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: to be honest, i'm SEETHING about it at the moment.

Not may decent uk's about anymore...

Mine isn't one of them until i sort the map out before the engine is killed, like the turbo and snapped (brittle) platinum plug :taped:

Christ...!!

......and I thought that I had problems..:blink:

H:

Was Black UK Auto BPU approx 111k. Sadly history of problems due to a certain Ex Trader and all round cowboy getting his hands on it. Thanks to Lee P @ SRD all sorted and running well now.

Plans for a single conversion end of the year though :) and prob engine rebuild to sort compression issue on number 5 :(

we have a 93 Auto, around 6 years now cant remember the mileage (86K i think) been running 4088R for around 3 years and before that a 4088 for 1 year. No problems over the years.

Also have 2 customers with UK Spec's, one is bpu auto with 150K and another 6 speed with PHR street (not sure of mileage)

Marty

94 uk auto blue bpu 133k full engine rebuild about 8k ago:d

can give the mates 6ltr vxr8 arun for its money:)

There is also a old lady in my town has a red auto from nearly new total std

and i know of another one the same colour as mine and i think it is auto aswell