The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sunny day = piccy time. Just a few snaps

hodge

Guys I'm touched. So many positive comments thanks alot. I'm hoping to make suprapod this year so it will be nice to meet some of you chaps n chapetts and put faces to names.

And run it? should make a decent time being auto, have you had it on the dyno yet?

And run it? should make a decent time being auto, have you had it on the dyno yet?

I havnt matey. Ryan estimated it was somewhere around 480-500. Don't tell the wife but I'm hoping to have a manual in it by then. Then Ryan said he'll raise the boost after a couple of other mods.

I'm gona get jumped all over here cos I'm not politically correct but atleast I'm honest. I don't use a filter apart from the gauss in the front of the verlocity stack.

Gauss? Do you mean Gauze? Where is that located? What's a verlocity stack?

Are you not worried about forgein objects getting into the engine?

Aye that's what I mean the mesh stuff LOL. The verlocity stack is the intake trumpet on the front of the turbo. They come as part of the not when you buy a T51 kai turbo setup. I put the gauze over the compressor inlet on the turbo and fitted the verlocity stack over the gauze to provent anything like birds, cats n dogs getting sucked into the turbo LOL if you know what I mean.

You can have a good look over it when you come up for our north east meet.

Aye that's what I mean the mesh stuff LOL. The verlocity stack is the intake trumpet on the front of the turbo. They come as part of the not when you buy a T51 kai turbo setup. I put the gauze over the compressor inlet on the turbo and fitted the verlocity stack over the gauze to provent anything like birds, cats n dogs getting sucked into the turbo LOL if you know what I mean.

You can have a good look over it when you come up for our north east meet.

Ah right i understand now ;)

Good stuff :thumbs: