The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supras Back, very happy, what do you think

tooquicktostop

Thats one of the best looking supra's i've seen for a while. Love the colour coded stock front lip and the all black car looks spot on.

Be naughty and get some silver on black number plates and facelift lights or get dave to spray black inside them aswel.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats one of the best looking supra's i've seen for a while. Love the colour coded stock front lip and the all black car looks spot on.

Be naughty and get some silver on black number plates and facelift lights or get dave to spray black inside them aswel.

They are new UK spec lights and they look GREAT!!! sets the front off nice:rolleyes:

Surj gave me the silver/black plates, he used to run with them but got pulled by the police, I am getting a bit to old to be annoying the "rozzers" :D

As Dave said they are 100% brand new lights, I like the UK spec, very shiny

I like it overall Dean :) Couple of things I don't like is the bonnet (UK vent on it's own is okay, the side vents are okay, but combined there's a bit too much going on, it spoils the lines). Wheels are a bit middle ground for me too, the back look is nice but blue inner doesn't fit in. All just my opinion mate, nothing personal as you know well enough :D

Has the geo been done since the new wheels went on, only the camber on the front wheels appears to be positive (might just be the pics)

Be naughty and get some silver on black number plates
Bit chav though, aren't they? Always looks a bit crap to me.

Surj gave me the silver/black plates, he used to run with them but got pulled by the police
Good ! :D

Wow, that looks seriously good. Mounting the front plate below the grill cleans up the lines of the car nicely. I may have to plagiarise that idea...!

You won't want to take it out in the rain with a finish that shiny, eh?!

Good work.