The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carpet Supra Badges

NeoFuture

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He spoke to me on the 24/06/09 and said that he had been waiting for the new sets as they changed the formation and curing time of the resin as my first set were faulty but he state that they would be sent out in the next few days and i havent received mine either!!

Im not asking for a refund i just want my badges but by the looks of things he was online yesterday but still no response??

sorry had a couple of personal issues, back on the case and the badges are currently curing, will be sending them all out in a couple of days, i had 1 set back which prompted me to sort them out

sorry for the delay, if anyone wants a refund instead of the badges please email me and i will sort it out

• 1 month later...

I believe, that Neofuture fell ill some time early this year/late last year became better but, the symptoms have returned.

That's what I can remember whether it is 100% I can't say, but it is something along them lines.

Just wish he has a Speedy Recovery :thumbs:

• 3 months later...