The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carpet Supra Badges

NeoFuture

yeah i dyes my mats they were grey before

Mine a grey with an ugly pattern on, any Idea if mine can still be dye'd (spelling) even thou it has patterns? I take it its the same way as dyeing you're carpet as I have found guide's on that but none on dyeing car mats.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right,

slight problem but its resolvable, there was a slight mix up with the numbers, some people have ordered 2 pairs, your second pair will follow in the next couple of days, i wanted to make sure i got these ones out to everyone who bought then

i have 1 set for some one who`s address i dont have, i have emailed you so if you can email me back ill get yours off too.

they went in the post today, so when you open them and see only 1 pair DO NOT PANIC. they are on the way

i can now do custom colours, BUT i need an order of at least 10 for (5 pairs) for each set of custom colours, they will also be a bit more expensive

for the record

I paid £1.63 for each badge, when ordering 100

39p for postage, (ok so i can post 2 for that)

2p for the enverlope

1p for the bag to protect them in the post

so each badge has a cost price of £2.05

minus ebay fees (£4 becomes £3.60)

ill let you complete the maths ;)

(i like to explain justification before putting the price up)

as you can see i made these at a loss, none of the above accounts for any of the time envolved. i never wanted or expected to make anything on them, i did these for the experience and the fun of doing them

again the custom ones will cost more in short runs. i just hope you guys like them