The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carpet Supra Badges

NeoFuture

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive spoken to my suplier for these badges, although they will be a little more expensive i may be able to do custom coloured ones but i would need to know what kind of colours people would want, i have to order a minium of 10 of each colour, and i would need to order a run of 100 again

a couple of people have asked about how they would look on the headrests so ill apply some when i get them and take some pictures...

ive spoken to my suplier for these badges, although they will be a little more expensive i may be able to do custom coloured ones but i would need to know what kind of colours people would want, i have to order a minium of 10 of each colour, and i would need to order a run of 100 again

a couple of people have asked about how they would look on the headrests so ill apply some when i get them and take some pictures...

Much appreciated buddy

ive had 16 pairs already paid for by members and the following people expressed interest in asking me to reserve for them

can you let me know if i should keep you on the list

Supranature 2 pairs

Tony 1 pair

Scott_M 2 pairs

farmer 1 pair

fizzle 1 pair

19supra89 1 pair

Dublin_lad 1 pair

also if you are in the list and have already paid me, PLEASE tell me your paypal email address in a PM and your username, i have 1 person im unable to match the paypal address to the username, you will still get your badges its just useful for me to keep good house keeping on who has ordered

Payment sent for 4 badges Neo :)

Just to confirm, what exactly are these made from? and presumably they'll have a strong adhesive backing if they are to bond to carpet?

They are made from outdoor vynal with a adhesive backing the dome is a clear resin, the adhesive is stong and should stick perfectly well, alternativly if you NEVER want to move them you could apply an epoxy resin to the carpet then apply the badges

the reason i went for the outdoor vynal backing was for durability with wet feet and the like, i want these to last a lifetime, i did get a quote from some one to print them on plastic film but they came out about the same costing and wouldnt have been so hardy

Yup didn't realise it was going ahead. You said you would PM me if you got the OK. Its possible other people are in the same boat.

Will get the money sent over just now.

Cheers

no problem scott i just didnt want to seem to be hassling people with inwanted PM`s if i keep it all in the thread people know whats happening

kev_a all reserved

i can confirm i can get custome colours including metalic backgrounds minimum order of each colour is 10 the custom run is a little bit more expensive at £3.20 per badge posted or £6.00 for a pair

i would prefer to get the black ones and confirm everything is a ok before i order custom ones tho

Guest Budz86

I'll take a pair of these mate, just need to sort out a paypal account then I'll PM you for the details, unless I can post cash?

Dean