The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carpet Supra Badges

NeoFuture

awsome :D i hadnt tried them on grey carpets and they look great, phew, did you evo stick them or just place them in place, (i would evo stick if i was you)

Not used evo stick yet as I was keen to see what they looked like, I'll stick them down properly at weekend so I don't kick them under the seats :)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah kev they will im just waiting for them to be finished they take a couple of days for the resin to cure, then a couple days standing so they dont stick to things, unfortunally its not a print and be done thing... as soon as they are ready they will be sent, again sorry about this, i took a decisian to send out to as many as poss and only 1 set

it was a test to see if we could make them, it was successfull but they are much more tricky to make, i dont know if the price for them would warrent selling them, as the resin has to be added by hand on them ones, they do look good, but likwidart does them already, im definatly making a clear one for my car, will be able to make in any colour and metalics or pearl colours too

Are mine not good enough for you or are you simply trying to get them cheaper - I'd be interested in seeing one for weather/durability testing and quality etc. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

sorry to you all, had a little misshap and now back online, the second sets will be sent soon, and replacements for 1 member will also be sent very soon (next day or so)

im not currently at home so dont have my list of who is who and what is owed...

Are mine not good enough for you or are you simply trying to get them cheaper - I'd be interested in seeing one for weather/durability testing and quality etc. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

yours are probably better, but i like to try myself for the fun of doing it, if i didnt, i would be stuck to designs i have to choose instead of designs i can do myself (hence the carpet badges)

if you can produce the items cost effectivly then you can make em, i really dont mind, but i like to design them and know ive "made it"

• 3 weeks later...