My new interior and retrim!

original_amo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not for me, as already said the workmanship is 1st class but the colour choice leaves a lot to be desired IMO.

I would have went with gloss black dash and white leather with black stitching to give it that modern feel.

Saying that, that would probably be considered "normal" to the look you are after.

Not for me, as already said the workmanship is 1st class but the colour choice leaves a lot to be desired IMO.

I would have went with gloss black dash and white leather with black stitching to give it that modern feel.

Saying that, that would probably be considered "normal" to the look you are after.

Id reckon black stitching would have been too much in with the quilting thats why i went white stitching!

and if i had black insted of the red it would have been too black and white = boring! but i can see where your coming from.

Looks good, is this in the yellow car or the red one in your garage? any pics of the outside as i cant see it properly in your garage pics.

Its the red one as far as i can gather. The red info has been updated to include quilted leather :)

Oooo memory foam??

Yeah. It does remind me of some bed showroom shop. In a giant mobile mattress kind of way.

However, as you say, pics don't do it justice, the quality does look good and nice one for doing something different to their Supe.

I feel a bit sleepy now, so I'm off for a drive, I mean a lie down.

If it had some fat arse aggressive offset rims it might look better, wheels look far to tucked in.

The wheels do stick out the rear tyres need changing as they look too chunky for the look ive gone for..

They will look alot better with new rubber a lower profile .

The colour does look alot different in person as you see the pearl blue shimmer.

I was more of a fan of your yellow one, something does not look right. On the last pic the sides look lower than your do luck front and the tip seem`s to go up more than the back part of the do luck making it look funny:search:

I was more of a fan of your yellow one, something does not look right. On the last pic the sides look lower than your do luck front and the tip seem`s to go up more than the back part of the do luck making it look funny:search:

i loved my yellow supra but it seemed every where i looked id see trial rear blitz skirts and do luck front..

i know loads of people have the overfenders but my wings are unique and also the way my rear bumper flairs out in to the rear quarters. The low pics may look odd as the cars on an angle.