The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver A14 (now the Bury st edmonds meet thread)

Why T

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) So whats everyone got supra wise then? i've got a na 5speed, anyone bringing a single and fancy taking me for a spin? lol

Ive got a 5 speed N/A also

I've a 6spd tt bpu. I know mr b has a big single and might be coming if he gets his clutch done in time. Is there not a soop from bury running a single?

There is a couple who i know on another forum, they dont like this one no more.

They hang out at macdonalds on a wednessday night in Thetford

Are we ganna fit on the car park ha ha.

well we can limit it to a supra meet, i think for now should just be a sup meet but once it gets bigger open it to jap owners. what do people think of this?

i think limit it to sups then lol

I think that will be best to start with,

And maybe make it bigger at a later date.

Plus our cars are better:d

what happened to the silver supe?

Suprasteveo on here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/member.php?u=1636

Hit a rabbit whilst doing 110 leptons ( on the runway ;) )

Apparently it looks bad and is completely FUBAR and he needs a new bumper

Im seeing it tomorrow when i go back to work so i may take some pics

Yeah will be good and if we can do different things like the rolling road day or a track day even few drags up pod ,that would be awesome!

Well i know the bloke who we can book the runway and use it like santa pod:d

So if these meets pick up ill see what i can sort out

well we can limit it to a supra meet, i think for now should just be a sup meet but once it gets bigger open it to jap owners. what do people think of this?

I would prefer that as well.

Mine is a black n/a auto aerotop. Was going to pm you earlier to suggest putting what cars we have and colour, beside our names?? What do you think?

Its starting to look like I won't be able to get a hub in time. Had a word with a couple of the breakers on here and no-one has one at the moment. I'm going to try to have another ring round tomorrow. Anyone know of any other breakers worth trying?

I think we should settle the meeting place/time and slap it on the calendar since everything is still a bit up in the air

A date, time and place has been set, see post one.

I know this might be a bt of a pain but supspower might want to come but can make the 10th (wedding) anything we can do?

I dont think we will be able to change that date as people will be working or away. I did ask once more before the date was decided. sorry mate. would have been nice for an extra supe