The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver A14 (now the Bury st edmonds meet thread)

Why T

That sounds good , had a bloke come to work today with his supra, said he was a member already when i went to give him a card! Told him about the meet also so hopefully another supra maybe coming! His is a gunmetal facelift , tis nice ;)

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The wheel bearing has gone, so i'm trying to find a used hub with bearing. I can't afford to get a brand new bearing and hub kit at the moment.

Well if you do have to get a bearing kit i'm pretty sure i'll be able to get it pressed in for you ;)

Well if you do have to get a bearing kit i'm pretty sure i'll be able to get it pressed in for you ;)

I think I've found one now. Emailed a bloke on ebay who was selling a front hub, and he has a rear that he hasn't listed yet. Just waiting for him to list with 'buy it now' tonight. If I can get it by this weekend I'll probably fit it on sunday and be back on the road at last:d

I think I've found one now. Emailed a bloke on ebay who was selling a front hub, and he has a rear that he hasn't listed yet. Just waiting for him to list with 'buy it now' tonight. If I can get it by this weekend I'll probably fit it on sunday and be back on the road at last:d
Well done phil!! :D

What have you got?

Where is it?

and how long do you have it for?

Im not sure yet mate, he is ganna grab some keys and take me over, hopefully 2moz, And I told him id probably need it for a month or more, which is quite handy.

knowing him, and knowing me ill have it for ages ha ha.

Just made payment for a used hub from ebay and a driveshaft from Keron. Also took delivery of two new front tyres this morning so I'll be able to take the stock alloys off and put my 18"s back on for the first time since they were refurbed last year. Roll on the weekend :D

Happy days, i got given the keys to an old HAS today (hardened aircraft site)

No bloody power though and they wont powere it up just for me:(

Going over 2moz again to see whats up for grabs with power.

then hopefully i can get bloody started on the bumper as soon as the kit arrives.......

Thats a shame, once/if i get th hang of the prep and painting, ill do that but saying that, it will take me ages.

if i get to grips with it any way.

im ganna try and do my wings too at some point, cuz when i hit the rabbit, months back, the bumper hs chipped the paint off the wing where it touches, ill point it out on the 10th any way.