The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver A14 (now the Bury st edmonds meet thread)

Why T

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9th sounds good! You will have to excuse the wheels though! Why T what wheels are yours ,quite like them but still really like the jade-r's!

cant do ninth cause someone is away, I got GFG splits, i dont know the full name but they are nice, dont know anyone else with them lol

No you won't!. Its uneven, full of large potholes, and will f*&k you wheels up if driven on fast. Sorry to spoil your excitment mate.

Never stopped me, especially on the motorbike :p

You can borrow my Hpi savage monster truck if you like, that is fun going along there.

We'll have to take it up there again sometime, I still want to get one.

Massey if i leave it up to you where to meet as you know bury but you will need to get a Post code for sat navs for people who don't know where to go.

Ill propose to meet up at 1430 as that give us all time to polish our pride and joys.

The date will be the 10th May, which is a Sunday, if anyone is unable to make this time and or date the I will change it all accordingly.

If you are able to make it then put you name down, ill add all names to one list on page one, post Three.

Anyprobs at all then let me know.