The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver A14 (now the Bury st edmonds meet thread)

Why T

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That sounds good , had a bloke come to work today with his supra, said he was a member already when i went to give him a card! Told him about the meet also so hopefully another supra maybe coming! His is a gunmetal facelift , tis nice ;)

I think i know what supe your on about but not quite sure.

:D Think we should make a new and updated list?

Well the list of name are the only people who have said they are comming. if you know of peopel who will be comming then tell me and ill add them to your name, otherwise, tell me there forum name and ill add that.

well you are coming arent you:p

I dont wanna know!!!!

sorry guys been away in Aldershot for the past 3 days so aint been able to get on. Glad people are getting things sorted, im just off to get mine MOT'd and Taxed, YAY. :D

Was up there last nigh to watch a flick, plenty of wankers in the parking lot, can't wait to scare them all off with real cars :D Hopefully mine will be back from the paint shop

Yeah there normally is

Well i now have my exhaust sorted and it sounds amazing:d

Was up there last nigh to watch a flick, plenty of wankers in the parking lot, can't wait to scare them all off with real cars :D Hopefully mine will be back from the paint shop
Make way for the big dogs eh! Get your saxo your pug 106 and your zetec and FU#K OFF out of it. 2jz's comin through :D Edited by tony tt
I'm a tool. (see edit history)

Right guys since the time is getting closer for our mini meet and we still havent decided who is bringing what biccies yet:)

Just thought if anyone wants my mobile number to PM me incase they get lost on the way or round bury and ill guide you in.

Should be a good day/night

So its the what used to be cattle market in bury? I know my way there ok! I'm bringing chocolate hob nobs, nice biscuits because they're NIIIIICCEEEEE! And maybe a few little gingers!

The carpark that cerikbok what talking about is yes.

the car park we are meeting at is by the football club on th eother side of town