The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aero top progress...

The Raven

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly done today, Spats on, skirts turned up and went on, front meshed and on, facelift sidelights on.

Colin has been a life saver top guy:)

Just got to put a few more bolts in the front and fit the headlights, then clean the whole thing down.

Just uploading the pics:D

Ive really enjoyed helping ya mate, keeps me out of mischief. Only came over for the bacon sarnies lol :p

Pictures look good mate, all our hard work has paid off. Who says a modified supra can't be done on a budget.:D

Off topic, on me way home a red supra went past with a smaller spoiler on it, any idea who owns it or whether they are on here :sly:

Ive really enjoyed helping ya mate, keeps me out of mischief. Only came over for the bacon sarnies lol :p

Pictures look good mate, all our hard work has paid off. Who says a modified supra can't be done on a budget.:D

Off topic, on me way home a red supra went past with a smaller spoiler on it, any idea who owns it or whether they are on here :sly:

OEM skirts and spats?

I seen that about not a memeber here, Well until i find who owns it and card them.:D

Anytime you want to pop over for a brew feel free. When i get some cash together i will think about the bonnet again:eyebrows:

Thanks again for the help mate:D

Yeah Ill take you up on that, ill bring the missus with me, she will love your house and all the horses, and of course ur lovely little baby boy.

I couldn't really see if it have a kit or stock only just caught a glimpse and notice it had the smaller spoiler on it:blink:

You know ur gonna do the bonnet mod mate, you would have had the grinder on it already, if I didn't stop ya lol. But certainly something to think about, should look the dogs danglies:eyebrows:

Well there don't seem to be any hate coming ur way at the moment, long may it continue :salute::yahoo:

Yeah Ill take you up on that, ill bring the missus with me, she will love your house and all the horses, and of course ur lovely little baby boy.

I couldn't really see if it have a kit or stock only just caught a glimpse and notice it had the smaller spoiler on it:blink:

You know ur gonna do the bonnet mod mate, you would have had the grinder on it already, if I didn't stop ya lol. But certainly something to think about, should look the dogs danglies:eyebrows:

Well there don't seem to be any hate coming ur way at the moment, long may it continue :salute::yahoo:

:search: You know i will cut that bonnet, and yes if you had not have stopped me i would have taken the grinder to it:sly:

Possibly a Greddy one?? Sits lower than a stock and i think Supragirlie has one if i remember correctly?

By the way the car looks amazing from when you first bought it Great work!!

Hope to meet you both one day as were both in the same county;)

Possibly a Greddy one?? Sits lower than a stock and i think Supragirlie has one if i remember correctly?

By the way the car looks amazing from when you first bought it Great work!!

Hope to meet you both one day as were both in the same county;)

Its was smaller than that mate, im thinking perhaps it may have come from a mkiii?!!!

Be good to meet up and see more members on here and put faces to names etc. Me and russ (the raven) were saying that we had noticed on here that there are a few of us in kent now :yahoo:

Its was smaller than that mate, im thinking perhaps it may have come from a mkiii?!!!

Be good to meet up and see more members on here and put faces to names etc. Me and russ (the raven) were saying that we had noticed on here that there are a few of us in kent now :yahoo:

Oh right ok never seen one that small on a mkiv!!

If im right in saying are you 2 from east kent as ive never seen your cars around but seen quite a few others near me?!

Go for it bud, should try and get a large group together and have a meet in that area. I no Dan4 organises weekly meets on a sunday at westwood (thanet) usually.

Anyway sorry Russ don't mean to be taking the attention away from your motor :innocent:

Yeah how dare you!!!!:p

That said your still not allowed to park to near me at meets as mine wont get a look:d