The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aero top progress...

The Raven

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good lad, some proper elbow grease gone into that then bud. Even giving it a good polish makes it look different yet again, looks so much better.

I take it your nephew will let you pick him up from school again now then mate lol

Just give me a shout if you need anymore help,i.e with your I.C.E install etc :D

Good lad, some proper elbow grease gone into that then bud. Even giving it a good polish makes it look different yet again, looks so much better.

I take it your nephew will let you pick him up from school again now then mate lol

Just give me a shout if you need anymore help,i.e with your I.C.E install etc :D

:D

i will show you what i have, if you tell me what i need then i can start to gather bits, should have showed you when you came over.

Doh

All depends on what sort of power you are after and how many speakers you are looking to hook up etc

I will have to get over again soon and have a look what bits you already have and then give you yet another shopping list. Oh and if kelly (im pretty sure ive got the name right) is reading this, don't worry it will only cost £5 lol :taped::p

All depends on what sort of power you are after and how many speakers you are looking to hook up etc

I will have to get over again soon and have a look what bits you already have and then give you yet another shopping list. Oh and if kelly (im pretty sure ive got the name right) is reading this, don't worry it will only cost £5 lol :taped::p

Yes the name is right, Yes she is reading this, but no she dont belive you.:p

Jusy want a sub really im happy enough with the other speakers, however looking at the state of my door card i would think the speakers have been upgraded

Oh yeah i forgot about the all new found supra modification (super glue or should I say supra glue)

If thats the case should be pretty straight forward, just keep the speakers running of the head unit and an amp to power the sub. the only awkward bit is locating the sub and still have the use of the boot for the roof. Think it definantly means the old lovely space saver tyre will go for a burton!!!

Oh yeah i forgot about the all new found supra modification (super glue or should I say supra glue)

If thats the case should be pretty straight forward, just keep the speakers running of the head unit and an amp to power the sub. the only awkward bit is locating the sub and still have the use of the boot for the roof. Think it definantly means the old lovely space saver tyre will go for a burton!!!

Well i have the sub and the amp just need some leads i think, Bye bye space saver then:D That said i wonder if i could mount it in where the all that foam crap it to the side?

• 1 month later...

Update time.

Had the nastyness door and wing sprayed for the tidy sum of £200. Now i can drive around and the car looks good from both sides.:D

With my company looking like its finally about to make some cash its time to start saving for

1. Carbon goodies (bonnet, roof,Gandors, trd spoiler)

2 TT lump

Just not sure in what order yet.

Just loose the wheels and you will be set

+1, especially if you've got additional body styling changes to make.

Liking what you've achieved to date, though - but (typical Supra owner pickiness ;)) the bonnet gap on your front bar is slightly out of wack, so you might consider fixing that.

+1, especially if you've got additional body styling changes to make.

Liking what you've achieved to date, though - but (typical Supra owner pickiness ;)) the bonnet gap on your front bar is slightly out of wack, so you might consider fixing that.

Bonnet is now fixed, and since the wheels have been sprayed i like them enough to keep them:D

Update time, Plans have changed, mostly due to me sticking to cheap as possible route i have taken with the car so far.

Shout out to caseys who picked up a Uk scoop for me today thanks mate, So in a few weeks time she will have a uk bonnet.

Col is over tomorrow to look at the sound system and i am fitting el glow dials.

Possible cheap TRD spoiler waiting on an email back

Oh my God you did my 1 year job in 1 month !!!

:D

Once i got started i couldnt stop.

I was itching to play with my old uk spec car. However it was totally stock and i couldnt bring myself to do it.

All the parts i have used have come from here in the for sale section or free.

The car was found for me by someone here. (jk136)

Then picked up for me me by someone here. (gaz1)

Body work was done by somone here. (themodifiedkid)

And lastly any servicing will be done by someone here.(dan4)

Its a real club car. Without everyone here it wouldnt have been possible for me to do this on the shoe string i have been working with.