The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trip to Michel Lane's Yesterday

Matt H

Cheers Guys..

Still not decided about the spoiler, TRD or stock or varis.. umm, would probably choice TRD over stock, so i quess it's whether i keep the varis. Visibility is a problem with the current choice though umm.

looks awesome.

but what happend to mrs wild?

:rlol: We dropped her off on the way!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think with the wide archs, wheels, colour and quality of finish the car pulls off the Varis pretty well, i think where these spoilers look s**t is on a rough looking ropey N/A, then again nothings going to look good on one of them :p, i say go with it, get used to the car and the look, and decide a couple of months down the line, best of luck with it Matt

I'm going to enjoy the car for a while when i get her back before any other modifications

Yep, just get out and enjoy the thing now it's finally done :)

Don't forget to have the geometry done before you put it through it's paces.

Impressive Matt, even more impressive is that you drove back through time on the way there to 2003 :)

My other car has a flux capacitor installed, must have accidently speed up to 88mph without knowing!! :shock:

I've always liked your spoiler Matt, keep it :)

But the Trd would look good and then you could give me the Varis:eyebrows:

I thought you would need to have a supra to affix a spoiler too! :p :D

It's yours if i decide to change mate, might need a respray though! :D

Yep, just get out and enjoy the thing now it's finally done :)

Don't forget to have the geometry done before you put it through it's paces.

Had the geo done when i had the teins fitted. 4 wheel alignment jobby which i was quite impressed with. Defo a necessity with having the car rebuilt and such large rims fitted :)

I agree, enjoy it for a while then decide on any more mods. Looks lovely, I bet that colour really pops out in the sun.

Cheers Ed, yeah it does, if you see some of the pics where the flash has gone of the lightly gold / orange really shines through underneath. At night it's quite reddy, but in the day it shines a lovely orange when the suns out :)

Great work guys, again I'm not keen on the varis, but your car does pull it off, I take it you've seen Michels Explosion spoiler, what about something like that?

No not seen that spoiler before.. I'll have a search unless you have a pic to hand?

First of all I love the car, looks absolutely amazing all round, oh and sounds stunning too ;). Whilst I don't think the rear spoiler looks too bad or out of place, I think it would look better if it had a TRD or stock spoiler on the back. Either way, its beautiful, enjoy :eyebrows:

Gaz :)