The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trip to Michel Lane's Yesterday

Matt H

Done. Only just though, the strip poll button is right next to the ban member button and by false of habit I nearly pressed the wrong one. :innocent:

Thank you :)

Looks ace Matt :) Bet ur so chuffed to have it back :) Nicely in time for show season too :D

Not quite got it back!

It's good that all the work has been done over the winter period, in time for some sun and the roof off :cool:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Car looks smart dude :) When are you picking it up?

Cheers for the lift again mate damn decent of you :) It was riot driving it back after not having it for 6 months! Was totally shocked over the power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::eyebrows:

Could always meet at that pub again when you pick yours up although not sure Michel's waist line could take another hit :p :D

Very good thanks, I know exactly what its like to be without it for a few months now. So want it back :D

ps I love the spoiler, what ever you do dont get rid of it ;)

Pretty much been without mine for a year and a half now if you discount the intrim period when i got it back from Hyper Cowboys

Car looks smart dude :) When are you picking it up?

Cheers for the lift again mate damn decent of you :) It was riot driving it back after not having it for 6 months! Was totally shocked over the power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::eyebrows:

Could always meet at that pub again when you pick yours up although not sure Michel's waist line could take another hit :p :D

Matter of weeks now! :ecstatic: there's a few things left to do but bar the ECU it's all but done.

No worries about the lift it was a good day out.... i see that as you're on here you survived the bike ride!! lol.

Defo go to that pub again, the waitre.. food was lovely!! :D

Aye, did sound mean when you drove off from the lay-by rob :cool: you'll get that bug again now it's sorted :D 6-speed, more power etc etc :D

Edited by Matt H (see edit history)

Matter of weeks now! :ecstatic: there's a few things left to do but bar the ECU it's all but done.

No worries about the lift it was a good day out.... i see that as you're on here you survived the bike ride!! lol.

Defo go to that pub again, the waitre.. food was lovely!! :D

Aye, did sound mean when you drove off from the lay-by rob :cool: you'll get that bug again now it's sorted :D 6-speed, more power etc etc :D

Biking was great but OMG it was hard!!!!!!!!!! the first incline was 33/1 for about 3 miles :blink:

You're right though it sounds so mean!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was driving it today :eyebrows:

Cheers, that's the puppy, for some reason the search thing isn't working right for me :blink:

Biking was great but OMG it was hard!!!!!!!!!! the first incline was 33/1 for about 3 miles :blink:

What goes up must come down though!! bet the down leg was good :D

Edited by Pixelfill
fixed quote (see edit history)