The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire Summer Meet And BBQ maybe a kickaround :)

j1mb0b1

What Date in june is best for you ??  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What Date in june is best for you ??

• Sat 6th
    • Sun 7th
    • Sat 13th
    • Sun 14th
    • Sat 20th
    • Sun 21st
    • Sat 27th
    • Sun 28th

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that there are more people than first expected - cool, should be a great day out, one for the calendar maybe ;)

However anyone else feel like we should be clubbing in towards the cost of the food? It's really good of j1mb0b1 to offer to provide the food and BBQ but don't think he expected it to be as successful as Jesus's feeding of the 5 thousand :D

I think that there are more people than first expected - cool, should be a great day out, one for the calendar maybe ;)

However anyone else feel like we should be clubbing in towards the cost of the food? It's really good of j1mb0b1 to offer to provide the food and BBQ but don't think he expected it to be as successful as Jesus's feeding of the 5 thousand :D

i was thinking that, i dont mine chipping in

True Dat! :chav:

Yeah think we should all pitch in something for grub and drink.

Still can't wait, should have my new alloys fitted by then.

Yeah thanks guys good idea would help me out a little as i do have a lot of food to get :taped:, I just did not think we would be getting 27 people coming to this meet lol its like a mega meet :) get any more and I think it will have to be moved into national events lol

How do people want to work it ? all bring a bit your selfs or i still get it all and we all chip in £5 each or summat ?

Edited by j1mb0b1 (see edit history)

Yeah thanks guys good idea would help me out a little as i do have a lot of food to get :taped:, I just did not think we would be getting 27 people coming to this meet lol its like a mega meet :) get any more and I think it will have to be moved into national events lol

How to people want to work it ? all bring a bit your selfs or i still get it all and we all chip in £5 each or summat ?

Don't mind, i'll eat anything so don't mind chipping in, but lets see what everyone else thinks!

yep....

maybe a few more from chesterfield to ;)

what about having another one , month after?? (love supra meets )

Yeah good idea could make this a monthly meet over the summer months see how this one goes :)

Just pop the names of the people who will be meeting us on the list for people meeting at the A57 just so i no who will be meeting there so i dont leave anyone behind :)

i hope you are not calling me a chav ;)

NONO not at all, sorry if it came across that way, just wanted to say True Dat and couldn't find a Gangsta Smiley so put a chav one instead.

Spot looks good, will get pretty full though, lol.

Everybody bring your cameras eh?

How do people want to work it ? all bring a bit your selfs or i still get it all and we all chip in £5 each or summat ?

To save one person having to buy and bring all the food (plus it could be a mission impossible in a supra :D) why don't we either each bring something, i.e. one person bring charcoal, another bread baps and so on... or alternatively each bring our own food to put on the BBQ???

NONO not at all, sorry if it came across that way, just wanted to say True Dat and couldn't find a Gangsta Smiley so put a chav one instead.

Spot looks good, will get pretty full though, lol.

Everybody bring your cameras eh?

;) lol, i am looking forward to this :eyebrows:

To save one person having to buy and bring all the food (plus it could be a mission impossible in a supra :D) why don't we either each bring something, i.e. one person bring charcoal, another bread baps and so on... or alternatively each bring our own food to put on the BBQ???

I plan to bring the work van up aswell my friend is going to drive the van up with all the stuff in. I'am bringing my big BBQ from home well say big its bigish :)

So I could just get it all and bring it up in van and we split the cost of it all or like you say all bring a little bit like one person gets the beef burgers one gets the baps one gets Kebabs and so on, But I really dont mind getting it all and chucking it in van could get confusing who is bring what lol

But we could make a list up of stuff we need and each person could put there name next to what they want to bring x about 40 lol :)

Good idea about bringing your own food. I'd like to see this BBQ btw to cook 20+ meals, is it 10 feet long by any chance :D

Getting my big BBQ from home ;)

;) lol, i am looking forward to this :eyebrows:

Me to just hope the weather is good :D

Ps my 700th post yay :)

I plan to bring the work van up aswell my friend is going to drive the van up with all the stuff in. I'am bringing my big BBQ from home well say big its bigish :)

So I could just get it all and bring it up in van and we split the cost of it all or like you say all bring a little bit like one person gets the beef burgers one gets the baps one gets Kebabs and so on, But I really dont mind getting it all and chucking it in van could get confusing who is bring what lol

But we could make a list up of stuff we need and each person could put there name next to what they want to bring x about 40 lol :)

Getting my big BBQ from home ;)

Me to just hope the weather is good :D

Ps my 700th post yay :)

My preference is if YOU dont mind getting everything and have a good supplier for the food then you go ahead.

If everyone had a different bit to bring, what happens if several people drop out?? result NO burgers, NO cobs/baps etc.