The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire Summer Meet And BBQ maybe a kickaround :)

j1mb0b1

What Date in june is best for you ??  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What Date in june is best for you ??

• Sat 6th
    • Sun 7th
    • Sat 13th
    • Sun 14th
    • Sat 20th
    • Sun 21st
    • Sat 27th
    • Sun 28th

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update

1. J1mb0b1

2. Soaruss

3. Steady_dave

4. Owlse

5. Ric

6. mat (supradriver)

7. karl

8. Dave222

9. Stevo

10. "+1" and dragonlady

11. marc_p

12. Dazzi

13. Flukey

14. jimmy_supra

15. Yoshi

16. wilkorangerover

17. Supraman93

MEETING ON THE A57

1. J1mb0b1

2. Ric

3. Steady_Dave

4. Dazzi

5. supraman93

Flukey-Lukey - did you recently get a re-spray and kit done at a garage near exhaustsUK

Gonna get some work done there and when I went in to see them he said he just did a Supra, sprayed it midnight purple and bigger wheels.

Is this you?

Flukey-Lukey - did you recently get a re-spray and kit done at a garage near exhaustsUK

Gonna get some work done there and when I went in to see them he said he just did a Supra, sprayed it midnight purple and bigger wheels.

Is this you?

No I had mine done at Unique body and paint in Cudworth Barnsley. Had it done last May and I've had the same wheels for 18 months. Shame someone in the area had theirs done the same colour, I was trying to be different :(

No I had mine done at Unique body and paint in Cudworth Barnsley. Had it done last May and I've had the same wheels for 18 months. Shame someone in the area had theirs done the same colour, I was trying to be different :(

Ah sorry to hear that mate, never mind, your car still looks brilliant, looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at the BBQ!

i was sat up clumber today and a guy came over from the national trust, i was told it cost £5 to park on the grass where i was :blink:

the bit of grass i was sat is the best part for supra's as its flat, but £5 to park on it each was a shock.

:wtf: :protest: