The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire Summer Meet And BBQ maybe a kickaround :)

j1mb0b1

What Date in june is best for you ??  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What Date in june is best for you ??

• Sat 6th
    • Sun 7th
    • Sat 13th
    • Sun 14th
    • Sat 20th
    • Sun 21st
    • Sat 27th
    • Sun 28th

Wehey, ordered my new wheels today (or rather the missus ordered tham as I was at work) Went with Wolfrace Sharks in Silver.

Was going to go with Gunmetal until I saw j1mb0b1's 18" on my car and thought they looked the business so went all silver.

Hopefully will be on display when we meet for clumber park!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think it would be best to get a count of individuals, some people may be bringing partners, I for one.

Right as soaruss says it may be a good idea to do a head count for the day so i get the right amount of food :)

If you could just add to the number !!! like

Iam bringing myself and the miss's so

if your just bringing yourself add one so new total will be

Right !!

I'm offering a set of OEM copy rear spats for sale to people going to the Clumber meet before I put them in the for sale section as I can bring them with me next weekend.

I bought a set from car mad styling off ebay and are a very good fit, I had them painted and I then fitted them to the car which I am ashamed to say very badly. I was not satisfied with what I had done so thought I would send for a new set and rip the old ones off and replace with the new ones.

After a few discusions with certain people and my painter I decided to sort the ones already fitted so now I have the replacement set spare. I just want what I paid which is £60, I have the reciept for proof of payment.

Car mad styling stuff is a very good fit, I have their skirts fitted which went on a treat.

Anyone interested??

Russ

6 days to go! Hope the weather is as good as this weekend.

12 (Me and my friend Nick)

I keep thinking the same thing every time the sun comes out... hope the weather is good :)

How do people get their partners to come? My girl only goes in the Supra under duress (and it's not because it's an NA!)

It's hard mate takes months of work :)

Wel I'm on 12 months so far but then she is fairly thick skulled :p

Thought people might like this taken from the BBC Weather site:

"After a dry night on Tuesday, weather fronts will arrive in the west bringing some cloud and rain for Wednesday. As we head towards the end of the week there will be a gradual improvement as high pressure builds across the UK once again.

At this stage there is fairly high confidence for another weekend of fine, warm and settled weather for the end of the half-term week."

I personally also think that we should make a thread in the general forum and make sure people know about this event. I am sure most peopel don't know about it and the thought of cars + sun will appeal to a lot of people.

Wel I'm on 12 months so far but then she is fairly thick skulled :p

Thought people might like this taken from the BBC Weather site:

"After a dry night on Tuesday, weather fronts will arrive in the west bringing some cloud and rain for Wednesday. As we head towards the end of the week there will be a gradual improvement as high pressure builds across the UK once again.

At this stage there is fairly high confidence for another weekend of fine, warm and settled weather for the end of the half-term week."

I personally also think that we should make a thread in the general forum and make sure people know about this event. I am sure most peopel don't know about it and the thought of cars + sun will appeal to a lot of people.

That forecast is the week thats just gone :rolleyes:

Monday 25 May 2009 to Sunday 31 May 2009

“A thundery start but settling down towards the end of the week.”

After some fairly lively weather on bank holiday Monday - caused in part by the high temperatures over the weekend - we will see quite a change over the following few days.

The main thing we will all notice on Tuesday is the change to much cooler and fresher conditions as the westerly winds pick up.

Tuesday will remain reasonably dry and bright in many areas thanks to a ridge of high pressure lying across the UK although there will be some showers, especially in the west.

After a dry night on Tuesday, weather fronts will arrive in the west bringing some cloud and rain for Wednesday. As we head towards the end of the week there will be a gradual improvement as high pressure builds across the UK once again.

At this stage there is fairly high confidence for another weekend of fine, warm and settled weather for the end of the half-term week.

Yeah good idea I will pop a thread up :)

Update

1. J1mb0b1

2. Soaruss

3. Steady_dave

4. Owlse

5. Ric

6. mat (supradriver)

7. karl

8. Dave222

9. Stevo

10. "+1" and dragonlady

11. marc_p