The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire Summer Meet And BBQ maybe a kickaround :)

j1mb0b1

What Date in june is best for you ??  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What Date in june is best for you ??

• Sat 6th
    • Sun 7th
    • Sat 13th
    • Sun 14th
    • Sat 20th
    • Sun 21st
    • Sat 27th
    • Sun 28th

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good day out today the weather was brill :). After all the hard work I have put into this meet, It puts a smile on my face When it all goes right and people are happy, So I would like to say thanks to everyone who made it and no worries if you did not there is always next time :)

Thanks again people.

Jamie Aka Jimbob....

Some pics I managed to fit in when I was not flipping burgers :)

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt173/j1mb0b1/SDC10112.jpg

The Bomber plane that did a low pass as we were sat relaxing :)

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt173/j1mb0b1/SDC10118.jpg

Had to fit her in here she is the star of the show my little van without her there would have been no BBQ :(

And yes I no I'am no good with a camera and my camera is pants but tryed my best :)

Thanks people!! :thumbs:

Where we off to next then ? :), I think we should have a midlands meet somewhere as that will open the gates to more supras :)

We could camp next time have a few beers and have a laff, People who would not like to camp could still join us in day ? :)

Guest WidowMaker

Knew I had an old account on here somewhere!!

Anyway, just wanted to say a big thanks for sorting this and cooking the food etc, was a good day out. I was the guy in the red hair-salon (with the snow-plough on the front, 4x4 wheels and scaffolding in the back), so glad no-one minded me coming along to a Supra meet in such a feminine car. :D

Knew I had an old account on here somewhere!!

Anyway, just wanted to say a big thanks for sorting this and cooking the food etc, was a good day out. I was the guy in the red hair-salon (with the snow-plough on the front, 4x4 wheels and scaffolding in the back), so glad no-one minded me coming along to a Supra meet in such a feminine car. :D

:blink:

I think I know which one this was but dare not say for fear opf causing offence! :D

You had the widest rubber I had ever seen on a little car (if its the one I am thinking of)... Was slightly amazed!

Guest WidowMaker

I think I know which one this was but dare not say for fear opf causing offence! :D

Haha, don't worry, it's hard to take yourself seriously enough to get offended when you drive a car like that :D

Guest WidowMaker

Ah, mine's one of the many without the Torsen diff, so arse-out stuff at low speeds is pretty easy but it wouldn't be much good at proper drifting. :D The engine's knocking on a bit now too (120k), so I'd like to say it'll probably go rotary before it goes FI, but that'll only be if/when the engine dies completely, which I'm hoping is a way off yet! Plus it'd get rid my urges to buy an RX7! All pipe-dream stuff at the moment though, and I couldn't even feasibly start to think about it for another 8/9 months after I'm settled into a new job.