Garfy

Tricky Ricky

2JG

JayVR6

SupraJames

Sim

DanBEXSupra

Ben SZ-R

Anybody thought about doing a convoy. Mainly cos even with directions or a sat nav, i WILL still get lost lol

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimbo482

Anybody thought about doing a convoy. Mainly cos even with directions or a sat nav, i WILL still get lost lol

same here!

Blackwatch66

Budz86

Burbleburble in a mini

AndrewOW

Ricky49

jimojameso

ADL Mark

Garfy

Tricky Ricky

2JG

JayVR6

SupraJames

Sim

DanBEXSupra

Ben SZ-R

Dan4

Blackwatch66

Budz86

Burbleburble in a mini

AndrewOW

Ricky49

jimojameso

ADL Mark

Garfy

Tricky Ricky

2JG

JayVR6

SupraJames

Sim

DanBEXSupra

Ben SZ-R

Dan4

Madamarf

probably meet you guys at the green man pub but may drive out to polegate :) hope to have a laugh on my first meet

My Supra isn't going to make it, one of the upper rear arms is shot and it's not good to drive, back end is all over the place. Can't get a part for a couple of weeks either :(

It's driveable but not quickly, and feels very unstable on corners. Looks like a good meet too. Might pop along but it'll either be in the Mundano or in the Type-R if I can borrow it :(

My Supra isn't going to make it, one of the upper rear arms is shot and it's not good to drive, back end is all over the place. Can't get a part for a couple of weeks either :(

It's driveable but not quickly, and feels very unstable on corners. Looks like a good meet too. Might pop along but it'll either be in the Mundano or in the Type-R if I can borrow it :(

do you want me to attempt to grab a part from my local toyota, i normally get stuff pretty quick??

Cheers guys, I can get it from Toyota in two days here but they want £391 for it :blink: Paul at Whifbitz can get them in for £250 which is a hell of a saving. I just can't justify not waiting at the moment especially as I'm still jobless :(

Appreciate the offers of help though :)

Guest Budz86
Might have to pull out of this guys :(

Don't think I'll have the car back in time. Hope you all have a good time.

You still not got the car back Jeff? :blink: I thought there was only the Getrag re-build to go? Unless I'm thinking of someone else's?

You still not got the car back Jeff? :blink: I thought there was only the Getrag re-build to go? Unless I'm thinking of someone else's?

lol, that's what it originally went in for :D

Since then the stock tubbies were diagnosed as terminal, replaced with a new set of hybrids.

Then a major oil starvation issue was identified resulting in the purchase of a new short block.

Then noticed that the oil starvation had caused major damage to the head so a new head and other bits have been purchased.

It's been a depressing few months :(

But it's almost there now so not much longer to hold out :D