The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is my mate full of S@:&?

SupraTRD83

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time your playing football accidentaly on purpose when hes on the ground slide in studs up straight into the dung tounge muppets forehead! :D 19 and as he gets older hes only going to talk even more sh##e than he is now!

Tell me about it, known him for a year and its just constant flowing shit from his mouth. He is one of them *shoot from the half way line* types of players yet when your 1 on 1 with the keeper whether you score or not *you should have laid it back to the half way line for him to have a shot* and thing is he scored 2 last season :eyebrows:

Tell me about it, known him for a year and its just constant flowing shit from his mouth. He is one of them *shoot from the half way line* types of players yet when your 1 on 1 with the keeper whether you score or not *you should have laid it back to the half way line for him to have a shot* and thing is he scored 2 last season :eyebrows:

Next time hes in the box try aim a big toe poker right for his goolies and after it tell him its from the lads at the owners club for talking complete pants!! I feel for you mate i couldnt listen to him at all.

Next time hes in the box try aim a big toe poker right for his goolies and after it tell him its from the lads at the owners club for talking complete pants!! I feel for you mate i couldnt listen to him at all.

People like him are jsut plain annoying aren't they? kind of lad who lies about having a better car than you but hasn't and will probably spray paint your car or something out of jelousy

Unfortnately i havent been gifted with any patience or finese when it comes to nobs i think theres probably a que waiting for their time to thump him mate! Im sure hes even worse with drink! At the end of the day you know and we know the supe reigns supreme best keep ignoring him mate he will get the message soon enough!

sure its not a Toyota Piston?

Maybe he is getting confused with his spelling. :p

The answer to this is simple... follow him home one night find out where he lives and find this mystery car.... then beat him with a blunt object

I like that one it would work very well too :D

Unfortnately i havent been gifted with any patience or finese when it comes to nobs i think theres probably a que waiting for their time to thump him mate! Im sure hes even worse with drink! At the end of the day you know and we know the supe reigns supreme best keep ignoring him mate he will get the message soon enough!

It was funny when I told him about the torque and HP he sort of looked a bit gob smacked at first then turned it round that his was as good as he says :D thats why I just smiled and walked off, think he knows he is @~*&

i have some guy i know down the pub who was always going on how fast his VW passat was. When i had my Integra Type R he still wouldn't let it go that cos his was a 2l and mine was a 1.8, he would win !!! lol Took me about 4 months to try and explain to him about VTEC systems and dohc and basically being a road legal racer and still he wouldn't listen...or understand....

Until i completly kaned him in a drag race, then after that he reckoned that his would do me on cornering etc lol.... a few demonstrations later and he was just hanging in shame and all his mates just slaughtered him lol. Some people sometimes actually believe their own lies or stories. lol :)

i have some guy i know down the pub who was always going on how fast his VW passat was. When i had my Integra Type R he still wouldn't let it go that cos his was a 2l and mine was a 1.8, he would win !!! lol Took me about 4 months to try and explain to him about VTEC systems and dohc and basically being a road legal racer and still he wouldn't listen...or understand....

Until i completly kaned him in a drag race, then after that he reckoned that his would do me on cornering etc lol.... a few demonstrations later and he was just hanging in shame and all his mates just slaughtered him lol. Some people sometimes actually believe their own lies or stories. lol :)

VTEC was actually designed to make the car daily-drivable and give it some fuel economy... Otherwise the car would be in the higher cam profile all the time (like on TODA VTEC-killer cams) and would drive you mad! :D VTEC engine only have around 110BHP on the lower cam profile... So not that fast at all! Only when you rev the tits off it do you get the full 180/190BHP that it's quoted! :lol:

VTEC was actually designed to make the car daily-drivable and give it some fuel economy... Otherwise the car would be in the higher cam profile all the time (like on TODA VTEC-killer cams) and would drive you mad! :D VTEC engine only have around 110BHP on the lower cam profile... So not that fast at all! Only when you rev the tits off it do you get the full 180/190BHP that it's quoted! :lol:

thats why i had a VTEC controller :D

thats why i had a VTEC controller :D

umm, the change in cam is to allow the car to perform better at higher RPMs. It has no benifit at lower RPMs. The factory settings at which the vtec kicks in is optimal. changing it via a vtec controller has no benifit