The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2010 Calendar Discussion Thread

Tigger

I might be letting myself in for something really stupid here, and I know there will be a lot of work to do in such a short period of time, so I will need loads of support from you guys and gals, :D but if I can organise to have a calendar made up for 2010 who would be interested?

Balls to that, I used to think I had to buy one every year, but I'm getting over it now we haven't got one..

I'm looking at the Kitten one we've got up instead..

Oh ok... I'll be interested.. :)

Maybe you could make the back (or front) cover a mosiac of all entries put forward, that way everyone could get their car on it.

nah :D

Apology accepted maybe:p

Balls to that, I used to think I had to buy one every year, but I'm getting over it now we haven't got one..

I'm looking at the Kitten one we've got up instead..

Oh ok... I'll be interested.. :)

Maybe you could make the back (or front) cover a mosiac of all entries put forward, that way everyone could get there car on it.

Ideas are welcome, but my car will be taking centre spot;)..............

I think not

Im happy to do photos for this if need be.
I think there is lot of calendar worthy pics that should have gone in 2009, but I won't say no:)

You don't know what you're getting into here Genna (erm, or if you've spoken to Rosie, maybe you do :D )

I was planning on sorting out a club calendar this summer, but if that buck can be passed... :innocent:

No not yet.

Im happy to share the responsibility of this mammoth task. Any way it might work out a lot better with 2 people working on it. Thanks Darryl :eyebrows:

Oh yes! If I don't have a calendar on my fridge with every movement noted on it, I forget where and what I'm supposed to be doing on a daily basis :D

Vicki x

I know what you mean ;)

I've still got 2008 up. :blush:
S.A.D:blink:

I'm interested, too :)

What are the levels of blackmail required for someone to get their car in the calendar?

Very High amount of blackmail required and even then it might not work, i know where the ban button is;)

I might be letting myself in for something really stupid here, and I know there will be a lot of work to do in such a short period of time, so I will need loads of support from you guys and gals, :D but if I can organise to have a calendar made up for 2010 who would be interested?

Silly question, any respectable Supra owner would want one. :p