The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2010 Calendar Discussion Thread

Tigger

I like those odds. When can I start?

On another note... you look great today; and what is that intoxicating scent you're wearing? :)

So as your not far you coming to the Chippenham meet?

My wedding pic for November!!

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee230/kslbsupra/wedding049.jpg

Only Joking, wife will kill me just for putting it up again!

You look lovely

Silly question, any respectable Supra owner would want one. :p
Respectable Supra owners.... yes that is why I am asking the question hehe:d

There will be a voting/picture thread posted soon:)

So as your not far you coming to the Chippenham meet?

I actually might be able to make it. Would have to bring my girlfriend though, if that's ok? She's a bit of a nob, but she has a good heart :)

What happens at one of these meet things? My only experience of being around other members has been meeting edge in a supermarket car park for a ride in his car on a sunday night and not talking to, but seeing, lots of people at Suprapod.

I actually might be able to make it. Would have to bring my girlfriend though, if that's ok? She's a bit of a nob, but she has a good heart :)

What happens at one of these meet things? My only experience of being around other members has been meeting edge in a supermarket car park for a ride in his car on a sunday night and not talking to, but seeing, lots of people at Suprapod.

Charming thing to say about your girlfriend? Is she aware you call her that?

Charming thing to say about your girlfriend? Is she aware you call her that?

Of course. I'm not the sort of horrible person that would call someone names behind their back that I wouldn't call them to their face.

The occasional verbal beat-down works wonders keeping her in check :)

I think you doing a Calendar is a really excellent idea :)

Put me down for one life size :D

PS... Does it have to have cars on as well !

G x

:slap:

That's me out of the running for a photo then!

Of course not, your lady coat wearing photo is going to take prime position on the front cover:p

:slap: Of course not, your lady coat wearing photo is going to take prime position on the front cover:p

:D I'd forgotten that, lol! Good idea, you'll sell millions. Although the "lady coat" does sound like something out of Silence of the Lambs... :blink: