The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is this anyone on here?!!

bondinho

I can't be bothered to search- but have you not in jest ever referred to one of those inferior cars on here? You know- those NA things?

in all honesty.......probably. Never in reference to my own car to show off its "awesomeness" though, only on the wind up.

On a serious note- I suspect he did not deserve this.

you? Serious? I reckon history has been made on the forum.

I agree he most likely didn't for this one incident. My comment was a general one about his attitude. I just plain don't like the guy. He is arrogant and, as said, pompous. I feel sorry for the car to be honest, its a coward who vandalises a possession in retribution. In most cases its jealousy.

No argument there. I'd love that pompous twats collexion man innit- oh it's worf smashin his windows of his fezza in, just to show him- the c*nt.

...and breathe.

:blink:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be fair, say you went out to show off your new Supra, you think it's the bollocks, you're not driving it because you've had a drink. There are chavs around looking at it and pointing, taking pics on their phones - that'll hyper you up even more! Then one of your mates in the back tells you, "One of them just threw something at your car!!" Are you telling me you wouldn't get out to confront them and find out what's happened? Your judgment may be off due to alcohol, but the principal is the same... They attacked your car out of jealousy! I can't see ANYONE on this forum shurgging it off. Look at all the thread about damaged Supras due to parking dents, vandalism, etc.. And everyone always says how much they'd like to get their hands on whoever did it...

Is this example so different? Just because he's famous and his car is extremely expensive, and then you have a few people commentating, who obviously don't like the guy either saying how obnoxious he is and how he deserved it. It's all really petty.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

in all honesty.......probably. Never in reference to my own car to show off its "awesomeness" though, only on the wind up.

As I said, probably in Jest :)

you? Serious? I reckon history has been made on the forum.

I know. I don't feel well :D

:blink:

Indeed- my last point being a a perfect example of "When posts go wrong" :)

the prick is always doing this sort of stuff

Yes - he's always doing it. Why just last week my good friend and personal advisor to the stars, Carl S, was telling me about JK always doing this sort of stuff.

He said (about JK) "He's always doing this sort of stuff..."

That's good enough for me.

I feel better now.

Cheers, the out of context random bits help spice up an otherwise dull topic :)

I felt a merge would not loose the essential direction of the thread while maintaining a single thread for the overall discussion.

Im glad it spiced up your reading a little, I would like to know how you discerened the random bits from the normal level of randomness in these sorts of posts !