The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Official Rat thread!

jazz1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure it wasn't a cat? or a man in a rat suit?

Do you live near a tube station or something?

no tube station although there is like a canal place near me and a alley at the back of my house where i hear them come from. To be honest im not really bothered by them as every animal needs to eat like humans but the fact they find my supra as a nest boils my blood to get rid of them but i hate killing things:taped:

Im well pissed of i would of caught 2 live rats they took my cheese etc. But the reason they did not get locked was down to the pin getting released it needs to fully go up for the door to shut and i put the bloody trap near a side wall. It went of etc but because the wall stopped the pin from going up thats why the bloody door did not shut. Lesson learned but i will deffinatly catch one now as iv put it in a open wall free spot

Rats always run allong fence lines, boarding or walls, they hate venturing into open spaces, given a choice, so try and keep it hard against a wall or fence, but not obstructing the door. Why not just use snap traps or Fenn traps? What are you going to do with a live rat in a cage once it's caught:) ?

Rats always run allong fence lines, boarding or walls, they hate venturing into open spaces, given a choice, so try and keep it hard against a wall or fence, but not obstructing the door. Why not just use snap traps or Fenn traps? What are you going to do with a live rat in a cage once it's caught:) ?

you are right i moved it back near the wall as i see them come that way but not letting the wall obstruct the pin this time. I do not intend to kill it just dump him far in a river

:yum: tescos is getting expensive nowadays Chris, what with this recession and all:innocent:

my brother rang to tell me theres a live rat in one of my cages, il take a video later when i get home after work

LMAO. this thread keeps me amused no end, what do you plan on doing with said rato?

I suggest you keep it till JAE then post it into the GTO owners club section.

Well just my luck i got home to see the rat cage trap full of dog hair and tipped over. My dog must have seen the bloody thing and tryed going for it, trashed half off my rat cage and released the dam thing. Anyways i just asked my grandad and he said it was medium size, iv re-set both traps and locked the dog away. If i had checked in the morning i would have moved the cage away or released the rat near a dump place i have near me, just watch this space for a video:eyebrows:

F..ing rats!!!

I've got them as well, my neighbour said the council came round as they had spotted them in their back garden and put poison down but the guy had spotted a rat hole in the back of my garden as well!

The following morning my dog managed to somehow squash one dead and bring it to the garden door and had dropped it outside.

I for one am $ hite scared of the dirty disease ridden filthy things so had a right jump when i seen it!

Luckily my Mrs is not botthered, so rang her to come home on her lunch hour to dispose of it.

The thing was huge!!!....................nearly gave her my engine crane to lft the bloody thing!

F..ing rats!!!

I've got them as well, my neighbour said the council came round as they had spotted them in their back garden and put poison down but the guy had spotted a rat hole in the back of my garden as well!

The following morning my dog managed to somehow squash one dead and bring it to the garden door and had dropped it outside.

I for one am $ hite scared of the dirty disease ridden filthy things so had a right jump when i seen it!

Luckily my Mrs is not botthered, so rang her to come home on her lunch hour to dispose of it.

The thing was huge!!!....................nearly gave her my engine crane to lft the bloody thing!

lol check post 5, that dead one i caught was medium, the one in my engine was massive. I will catch these bast*rds, when it comes to my supra i get very fustrated:taped:

Good thing i did not dispose of this, i think the cat i saw the other day done that for me

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=89883&d=1237807101

I love Jazz1's "I can't catch a rat" April Fool's thread. Cleverly constructed. Beautifully executed.

Even Chris Wilson fell for it (a day early, I might add) with his "I'm better at catching 'em than you me lad" carry on.