The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wheel suggestions please.

JamieP

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 x 9 fronts with a 10 offset, rears are 18 x 10 with a 22 offset.

They look like they are sticking out past the wheel arches, which I believe is technically illegal in the UK, the tyres are likely to rub on the arches badly when cornering hard.

Still nothing i prefer over the Advans but keep the suggestions coming please:)

The Advan RS wheels do look very good, especially in the gunmetal finish, they are also light in weight at around 7-8kg per wheel. A popular choice here as they easily clear the larger brake kits.

Do you want prices for these as well?

Front's need a bigger offset (unless inside clearance is an issue)

They look like they are sticking out past the wheel arches, which I believe is technically illegal in the UK, the tyres are likely to rub on the arches badly when cornering hard.

I wasn't suggesting these sizes chaps......just showing Jamie how daft they looked. :D

Nic can you pm me some details on the Advan RS wheels (dark colour options, can I have 17 rear and 18 front, what offsets are available, price etc)

Cheers

Dan

The Advan RS wheels do look very good, especially in the gunmetal finish, they are also light in weight at around 7-8kg per wheel. A popular choice here as they easily clear the larger brake kits.

Still think advan model 5s would show off your brakes better than the rs model (and cool them better). ;)

advan_model_t5.jpg

Yes please Nic 18x9 18x10 +35 offset.