The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Levoc Auto shifter, NA Engine,Gearbox+more

IDO

Due to TT/6 spd conversion will have a few bits up for grabs...

Open to offers on all parts (and p&p/collection will have to arranged ). all parts should be coming off the car & available within the next week or so.

Levoc Auto shifter, black carbon and chrome effect with O/D button (see pics), Very good condition, been on the car a couple of years, still looks as new.. *SOLD*

engine complete with wiring loom,

Auto gearbox,

diff,

propshaft,

pedal box,

ecu,

Standard Auto shifter,*

std steering wheel (non-Airbag)*

*available straight away

All Parts off my N/A Auto 93 Jspec, I've had the car off the boat from japan since '05.. engine has around 90 000 miles (will confirm exact if required, will have to do the math Km to Miles then what i've done since etc)..

never had any problems with any of the parts, been serviced yearly by whifbitz since i've had it..

any questions, offers get in touch!

Sorry been a bit slow with info/replys.. bit busy at work.

will reply to all properly later this evening from home..

quick info..

the levoc will be a lot cheaper than buying new.. was thinking around £40 =p&P fair??

the std gearknob is good condition as far as i know, will dig it out tonight and take pics.

Have dug the Std gear knob out.. pics below..

Has wear on the top to be honest but rest looks good.. looks worse in the pics than actually is..

will let this go cheap.. make an offer!

if old one is knackerd this would be a good cheap replacement or ideal to send for a refurb?!?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.