hi from dhaka bd, found supra:rare

asad

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very very sad news my friends, i lost the car, the lady selling it changed her mind due to some family problems and pressure, i am without the beloved supra tt! had it for 72 hours and loved every bit of it, owning it, looking at it and of course driving it.. i still cannot get over the shock.

sorry for all the waste of time friends, i wish to be back here soon. pray for me!

regards

a sad asad.

very very sad news my friends, i lost the car, the lady selling it changed her mind due to some family problems and pressure, i am without the beloved supra tt! had it for 72 hours and loved every bit of it, owning it, looking at it and of course driving it.. i still cannot get over the shock.

sorry for all the waste of time friends, i wish to be back here soon. pray for me!

regards

a sad asad.

Eh? I thought you'd bought it? How can they un-sell it?

i feel shattered and cheated! i had paid a deposit of more than 60% of the cars price for it, and was about to pay the rest when she called me and told me shes not selling the car! thats crazy, she insisted and sent my deposit back and... that was it.. i kept insisting and requesting, even was ready to pay more than the already high price of 17k pounds! but then it didnt happen so i guess it was not in my luck, but i am not giving up. i shall be back, if not with this tt, then with the other n/a for sure and for less than half the money.

i feel shattered and cheated! i had paid a deposit of more than 60% of the cars price for it, and was about to pay the rest when she called me and told me shes not selling the car! thats crazy, she insisted and sent my deposit back and... that was it.. i kept insisting and requesting, even was ready to pay more than the already high price of 17k pounds! but then it didnt happen so i guess it was not in my luck, but i am not giving up. i shall be back, if not with this tt, then with the other n/a for sure and for less than half the money.

For £17k you could fly to the UK, buy a lovely 6 speed TT and drive it home again mate :D

Don't give up, a good Supra is worth the wait.

Unlucky mate, would have loved to have seen this sunroof modicication. Can't imagine that's easy to get right!

It's not a bad idea coming over her to get a car you know. They are by far cheaper as long as you don't get stung on import etc. Are there any other countrys closer that drive on the left and have a better priced car economy for supras etc?

• 2 months later...

Hey there a big hello guys/gals,

the unthinkable happened: i was offered the supra again by the guys who bought it, they happened to be close to a few friends of mine and after all this deal going sour they offered it back to me.

I BOUGHT IT! yes now its at my house with me!!

the guy who got it changed it all back to stock already so not much for me to do...however i do want to change my entire exhaust system and in need of suggestions.. some new pics attatched.... enjoy!!

soooooo glad to be back!

warm regards

asad

dhaka, bangladesh.

DSC_09271.JPG

DSC_09191.JPG

Guest scottaii

This is a very strange topic / posts...

Something doesn't add up here..

any one else feel that?

I mean no twin pipe or sunroof in the new pictures ....

Assalam Walikum brother! haha didn't think I would see a TT Supra in Bangladesh! Good luck on holding onto it! An yep guys Bangladesh car trade is funny...lets put it this way, you could sell a 1986 I believe would be an E Reg Toyota Corrolla for £2-3k!

Asad are these old pictures you have put up? As Scott has mentioned it now has no sunroof & twin tail exhaust pipes!

walaikum salaam, hey the car was sold to someone else and he being a purist removed the twin tail pipe set up and also welded the roof shut. He also ordered a ceiling from japan so thats coming in next week. The welding and paint of the roof is quite good. I miss the sunroof but apparently it leaked water in and was noisy at high speeds. I'll show u guys all in pics and details. Dont worry! For now i'm just too happy to have this car back. The previous owner happened to be a common friend to my close friend and left the country hence she came back to me! I know it sounds dodgy but this is luck and fate at its best.:)

some new pics from the last few days...

pic of the roof/ceiling from inside! new ceiling ordered, coming from japan this week.

new plans are decat/ exhaust/ change all fluids etc.

hope this clears any misconceptions about me!!

200420094009.jpg

170420093918.jpg

190420093997.jpg

200420094005.jpg

The sunroof looks horrible, other than that, congrats on finally purchasing the car.

gladly it looks absolutely original from outside :)

as for the inner, it will be covered as soon as ceiling arrives..

as i am a new supra tt owner: any basic driving tips/techniques you guys recommened? whats the best mpg possible with a manual supra tt? is 32 psi ok for tire pressure? i have 18 inch 235 in front and 265 rear

gladly it looks absolutely original from outside :)

as for the inner, it will be covered as soon as ceiling arrives..

as i am a new supra tt owner: any basic driving tips/techniques you guys recommened? whats the best mpg possible with a manual supra tt? is 32 psi ok for tire pressure? i have 18 inch 235 in front and 265 rear

Read through the FAQs on the forums and all your questions will be answered.

mpg wise - expect around 20-22mpg combined; on motorways you should be getting 26-32mpg - wouldnt expect anymore.

good luck