The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What area of Scotland are you from?

Big Ian

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you in Musslebourgh James? My girlfriend stays in Port Seton and reckons she's seen you Supra kicking about a few times (nice motor by the way)

Depends on the colour as my sister stays in Port Seton and I stay over at her house if I am up in Scotland. I used to stay in Musselburgh (my folks still do).

A red UK Spec and black spoilerless J-Spec are my previous supras. Other than that they are not me and have not seen any supra's are around there.

West Dunbartonshire: 4

North Lanarkshire:2

Aberdeen: 2

Glasgow City Centre: 2

Ross-shire: 1

Edinburgh: 3

Fife: 1

Forfar: 1

Central Edinburgh, my living room window overlooks Tynecastle, Murrayfield stadium and Edinburgh castle (but mainly the roof of Sainsbury's).

Im a new kid here, had my Supra for two days, so well keen for a meet.

Ill be at the next one, wherever it is!

West Dunbartonshire: 4

North Lanarkshire:2

Aberdeen: 2

Glasgow City Centre: 2

Ross-shire: 1

Edinburgh: 3

Fife: 1

Forfar: 1

Central Edinburgh, my living room window overlooks Tynecastle, Murrayfield stadium and Edinburgh castle (but mainly the roof of Sainsbury's).

Im a new kid here, had my Supra for two days, so well keen for a meet.

Ill be at the next one, wherever it is!

Spotted you out a few times! My folks live in chesser so im there when im back visiting

Are you in Musslebourgh James? My girlfriend stays in Port Seton and reckons she's seen you Supra kicking about a few times (nice motor by the way)

I live in Lasswade/Bonnyrigg, although I fairly often drive through Musselburgh due to where friends and family stay so she has quite possibly spotted me :)

any ideas when and where you guys want to meet up next?

ive some options ;)

it might be worth considering have smaller local meet's every month or so and then maybe think about having a large meet every 12 wk's or so?

i'm open to any Sunday meet-up :D if some folk from the west want a wee meet just so face's can be put to name's wee could have a mini meet?

showcase is a fairly central spot for edinburgh and the west? the Stirling meet place was a crackin meet place .. big enough for a mass-meet but it is quite a bit of a drive for the more northern guy's

i think Pitlochery on the A9 is a fair meet point for folk from east, west and north? everyone get's to have a nice drive there, meet up with folk .. eat, talk etc then have a nice drive home

TBH: i don't think it would be fair to ask folk to travel to these types of meet's and then be expected to have a tour, most folk will have covered enough mile's just to get to the chosen meet point :cool: