The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What area of Scotland are you from?

Big Ian

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of where the meet is people from all over will be welcome so even if we are having a "mini" meet somewhere, anyone would be welcome to go if they fancied the drive :)

As already said if we have a few meets with smaller groups it may encourage those members to go the distance for a big meet. If we arrange a few "local" meets over the next month or 2 and then arrange a big meet for May/June i would certainly try my best to attend :D

can we agree on Perth for this one guy's and aim for 31st May 2009 :)

"venue within or very near to Perth to be arranged"

NEMS is the 31st. As Marc said in the Scottish Meets thread what about the 10th of May for a big meet in Perth.

We could have local meets in March/April, then the big one in May just before NEMS and get some momentum going hopefully we'll have maximum attendance that way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm from Alloa but have a place in Glasgow and would be interested in meets if/when they occur in the near future dependant on my shifts. Been lurking here for a while but finally got a Supra now so roll on the summer.

Whereabouts in Alloa mate? I'm working up there just now, seen a couple lately.

Whereabouts in Alloa mate? I'm working up there just now, seen a couple lately.[/QUOTe]

Folks' stay up the top end mate just next to Alloa Academy and the golf course.

Only really ever see one silver one in Alloa in recent times when i've been home. Think it's the boy who works for the garage in Clackmannan it's on a plate something like L7 SUP. Haven't seen it in a while.

Where / what you doing for work through in Alloa ?

Folks' stay up the top end mate just next to Alloa Academy and the golf course.

Only really ever see one silver one in Alloa in recent times when i've been home. Think it's the boy who works for the garage in Clackmannan it's on a plate something like L7 SUP. Haven't seen it in a while.

Where / what you doing for work through in Alloa ?

I'm fitting kitchens @ bathrooms just next to Alloa business center. There is a gunmetal gray one in there, the driver is an extremely hot blonde too :eyebrows:

I'm fitting kitchens @ bathrooms just next to Alloa business center. There is a gunmetal gray one in there, the driver is an extremely hot blonde too :eyebrows:

That might be the one i am thinking of if it has a private plate on it?

Are you actually in the ABC ? I've got a couple of friends who work in there and mates who live nearby. Small world indeed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Ally T

Hi. I know this was a while ago, but thought i would just add where im from to your list of Scots.

west Dunbartonshire: 2

north lanarkshire:1

Aberdeen: 1

Glasgow City Centre: 1

Forfar 5

Fife 4

Ross-shire 1

Edinburgh: 2

Greenock: 1

• 3 weeks later...