The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What area of Scotland are you from?

Big Ian

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inveraray :D great suggestion scotster 24 mile drive for me,sadly :(the hydro connect music festival not on this year that would have made a great week-end :cool:

Further than that for me mate, its well worth it though. Would need to be a "summer" run to make it worthwhile. I absolutely love the drive there though, once you get off the motorway its all hills and scenery. The "Rest to be thankfull" bit is stunning.

Will your Supra have warmed up by the time you reach it?

If its as cold as the day we went then i doubt it ;)

82 miles for me.

I'd certainly be up for it as, even though its quite far, its definitely worth it. Out by the loch and up through the hills. Its stunning.

i'd be up for a wee drive N meet at Inveraray

lomond shore's is a good meet point for folk traveling from either Glasgow or Stirling

crackin wee chip shop in Inveraray, parking is a bit of a pain though, unless they have sorted out the car park along from Semple's ..the renault garage?

i'd be up for a wee drive N meet at Inveraray

lomond shore's is a good meet point for folk traveling from either Glasgow or Stirling

crackin wee chip shop in Inveraray, parking is a bit of a pain though, unless they have sorted out the car park along from Semple's ..the renault garage?

Oh yeah, forgot about that. There are very few spaces in the place. I managed to get parked next to the water. Would need to find out about that first really.... dependant on numbers.

I think inveraray is a good meet place for some of the guys a little closer but for the purpose of trying to get a big central Scottish meet that has the best chance of a good turnout I reckon Perth/Dundee would be better.:)

:iagree: need to make it fair for the northern lads. if you fancy a run to inveraray one day im sure a few of the local lads would be up for it. any excuse to get out the house! As for the convoy, where do you stay?