The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any interest in a trackday around March?

Wez

Which Circuit  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which Circuit

No harm in running both events TBH!

I'd like to do Brands (even though I didn't vote for it) but doubt I could make that date unfortunately; mid week isn't ideal but the fact I'll have just started a new job - and asking for leave on day 1 not being a good idea - is the nail in the coffin. :(

I'll give bookatrack a call and see if they would do a discount for Rockingham. (When I looked they already had 15ish people signed up so I'm not going to hold my breath.)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm such a n00b.

Bookatrack are running the International circuit at Rockingham (1.94 miles, 12 bends - the longest layout possible) one day later - Sunday 1st March - for £195 but it's currently discounted for early bookers to just £152.50. And there are only 11 people signed up so lots of places left.

I'm going to start a seperate thread and sign up for that, it's too good an opportunity to miss.

edit - done, click here.

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

The group has been setup and details are here :-

Event : Brands Hatch 18th March

Noise : 105db static

Group : mkivsupra.net

Tel : 0870 850 5014

Call the number above to book and pay.

If you add any extras ie instruction, helmet hire etc this will also be discounted at 10% if you book now, extras on the day will not be discounted.

We will also be allocated 5 garages, 2 cars per garage, if more than 10 cars then more garages should be available.

Other cars are allowed under our group booking.

Any questions let me know as MSV will also be providing me with updates on who has booked etc.

01. Wez

The group has been setup and details are here :-

Event : Brands Hatch 18th March

Noise : 105db static

Group : mkivsupra.net

Tel : 0870 850 5014

Call the number above to book and pay.

If you add any extras ie instruction, helmet hire etc this will also be discounted at 10% if you book now, extras on the day will not be discounted.

We will also be allocated 5 garages, 2 cars per garage, if more than 10 cars then more garages should be available.

Other cars are allowed under our group booking.

Any questions let me know as MSV will also be providing me with updates on who has booked etc.

01. Wez

02. Paul Whiffin

01. Wez

02. Paul Whiffin

I'm booked