The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any interest in a trackday around March?

Wez

Which Circuit  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which Circuit

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I'm not a happy bunny today. Just spoke to the company doing my roll cage for me as its suppose to be ready today/tomorrow and there response was call back on Tuesday and we'll let you know how its going. The car will have been there for 3 weeks tomorrow and they told me it'll take a week which most roll cages do. This has really pissed me off as the car is never going to be ready for this now and has put me behind a good 2 weeks on everything. Got loads of stuff to do on it as well and could have been doing the bits instead of it sitting there.

Only me, Paul and Steve actually called up and booked spaces so decided not to bother, gives us more time to work on the cars instead.

Pretty poor considering the poll shows 19 people :search:

Shame. You guys could still have gone though?

I know I said it a few times but I think choosing a weekday removed the option for a lot of people. :(

We had 7 cars on track plus about the same number of passengers who came with them plus 5~6 other members came to watch on Sunday at Rockingham. You guys should have come along to that it was a great day out and a nice track with 4 hairpins and some decent straights (including the banked bit!) and everything in between. I'm definitely going back someday :)

Edited by SteveR
typo (see edit history)

Only me, Paul and Steve actually called up and booked spaces so decided not to bother, gives us more time to work on the cars instead.

Pretty poor considering the poll shows 19 people :search:

Sorry bud,

If anyone is like me, they didnt realise it was going to be on a weekday.

Jon