Danno's Supra Build

DannoSupra

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not having much luck this year! :(

Diagnosed possible tumor or trapped nerve at the top of my back - had tests an that but still non the wiser! But i havnt had the pains for few months, so its looking more towards being a trapped nerve

Smashed my right hand working, ripped tendants in my knuckle

Been out of action for a long time. Its taking me some time to catch up with work, and few other jobs i got on

Im trying to negotiate a deal on a house too. Its got a decent sized garage, enough for 1 ramp and 2 cars. Fully kitted for workin, 3phase, water... and the drive/garden is big enough for a few Supra's... BBQ in the summer im thinking :)

All ive done to the poor Supra is sell some parts off her and put the Carbon TRD Spoiler one. Im within two mind wether to keep it fully Carbon or get the side's colour coded, Opinions?

Ive decided im not keeping the Blitz skirts. Going to get a set of Ridox with the Carbon Skirt, should look :cool:

Edited by DannoSupra (see edit history)

All ive done to the poor Supra is sell some parts off her and put the Carbon TRD Spoiler one. Im within two mind wether to keep it fully Carbon or get the side's colour coded, Opinions?

Ive decided im not keeping the Blitz skirts. Going to get a set of Ridox with the Carbon Skirt, should look :cool:

Colour code the sides and keep the blade carbon, always loved that look, plus it will go well with your Ridox skirts and the Trial rear! :)

Gutted about your miss-fortune though! Chin up though dude! It'll all come together!

• 5 months later...

I Have actually started work on her this week :p

Supra is now on axle stands ready to drop the subframes, as soon as i find this blooming locking wheel nut!!! :(

Finished removing the dash, inc heater box and all soundproofing and wiring. I can now go ahead and strip any wiring i dont need. Also gives me a chance to Dynamat the bulkhead and fit new heater matrix :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No piccies as of yet!

Some few goodies bought though

JamieP's Forged Block, 6spd Box, Syvecs + Loom and 7175 Turbo

Just bought a new SRD Radiator and twin 14" elec fans off Lee

And a SRD/ETS 4" Intercooler kit of Johnny

So i shall be cracking on with the old girl pretty soon :)

I got this PHR Stage 2 fuel system to fit, clean up the subframes (they're off the car), slap them back on, then i can start rebuilding the interior

I've moved the supra to a bigger unit now so i can do some work. Where i was before, hardy had any room and no electricity! But rent was free :p

One thing i am deffinately doing is changing the skirts! These Blitz ones do not fit right! Might go back to OEM i had (perfect fit) or some Ridox with Carbon Skirt... Opinions please

Only pics i have really are these few of her moving house :p

And few of the rear subframe off

Well it's official... Trial rear is gone, skirts are coming off and not putting do luck front on! So they'll be up for sale soon!

Went to fit the PHR stage 2 fuel system, has anyone got much experience with these? Do I need to run a second fuel feed pipe? And what do you guys about carbon canister?

(I shall post some progress pics later on)

I'm on the hunt for stock bumpers now :)

Trial

De-Trial'd

Fuel tank off with the trial out of the way, drained the old fuel, and fitted the Dual Pump assembly

Not much to see as of yet, it took me most of the day to move all of the parts from one storage lot to the new garage, and then sorting out what i needed for the build and whats up for sale, and binned!