The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supraless christmas... :(

Benjy

I must be honest, unless you asked the bodyshop to test fit the first one (and paid for thier time to do that) i hardley think its fair not to pay their bill.

I think replikit should pick up the bill for the b/shop or be banned as a trader.

I must be honest, unless you asked the bodyshop to test fit the first one (and paid for thier time to do that) i hardley think its fair not to pay their bill.

Bodyshop costs are being forwarded to replikit, if they don't cough up, then Trading Standards will be popping round to their shed to say hello!!

I think replikit should pick up the bill for the b/shop or be banned as a trader.

2nded!

Erm,,,,, are they actually a trader here ?

The moral of the story is do your homework before you mod anything, afraid there will always be crap out there be it either crap goods or crap workmanship.

Just call replikit and tell them you want a full refund and if not forthcoming you will take them to court and chat with trading standards.

Sorry to hear of your troubles mate.

I have yet to see a replica item that was any good, it's just a false economy. You pay more for the bodyshop to try and get it right, and it still looks bad ! Only ever bought one once, and vowed not to again.

nothing i bought is ever replica everything on my supra is genuine, i payed double the price, but the good thing is i sprayed the parts without test fitting and gues what, fitment was 99.9% bag on:)