Guest Budz86

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
what is the weight on eats if i want them shiped to denmark

They are around 32-35 kgs for all 4 wheels mate, but maybe taking the tyres off them would reduce the weight if shipping is expensive. Not sure by how much though.

I have standard suspension and they used to rub very slightly on one of the rears going over bumpy roads so I got the arches rolled and this was sorted. TBH, it wasn't very noticable even when it did rub. I used a company called Arch Enemy, they came to me and charged £70 I think.

Not sure to be honest, I think it was mainly to do with the width of the rear's. The arch roll completly stop it happening, even on bumpy roads.

the reason is that the offset on these wheels makes them stick out a bit further than some other 18" wheels, which is one reason why thay look so damn good ;)

It really is a minor problem, and I wouldn't let it put you off buying them, because they are a good quality wheel, that is very light, and in this case very very cheap.

If you can give me the exact offsets, I may have a buyer for your wheels.

We found Karma works quite well too;)

Offset's are ET35 mate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.